Chapter 46

Invisible Secret Santa

It had been a month and Jimin and Min had been talking more and more often. Min tried to keep herself distant just in case but she felt herself falling all over again. In addition, it was time for everyone to receive their secret santa present.
Min grabbed onto the box in her hands with a huge smile. She glanced over at Jimin who seemed a little bit distraught. However, she just smiled softly and wrote his name on the name card pasted on the small box before putting it on the table where all the gifts were.

"Alright! Gather around everyone! After this announcement, you're allowed to unwrap your gift. Since this is the last day of the semester, you can leave whenever you wish!"

Right as the announcement was announced, everyone rushed to the table. Min, who was surprised as to how unexpectedly excited she was, waited for everyone to get their present. She saw Jimin pick up hers and take out the card, looking confused.

"Meet me at 육백마지기,"

Jimin read as he just stared at the note in the box in confusion. Min just laughed as she walked over to the almost empty table. However, all of the leftover boxes did not have her name on it.

"Well, I suppose whoever is my secret santa is late. I guess I'll just go to the place I asked Jimin to meet me at,"

Min muttered, not very bothered by the fact that she could not find her present. She took a sip from her ice Americano before walking out of the room and headed to the place she was suppose to meet Jimin at with a racing heart.