Chapter 31

Sleepover

"So, I'm thinking of confessing to him,"

Hana thought as she dangled her feet from Min's bedroom. Min, who was typing out her essay on the computer, froze as she turned her head to look at Hana.

"Wait, you like someone?"

"Wah! You- I've been talking about him for the past few weeks! I swear, you never listen!"

Hana yelled as she sat up and grabbed a pillow from Min's bed and threw it at Min. However, Min swiftly caught it without flinching and put it back at in its original place.

"I do listen but I have no idea which guy you're talking about because you have a crush on every single guy on campus,"

Min muttered as she popped a kkokkalcorn (idk the english name srry) in her mouth as she continued typing. 

"It's Jinyoung and he's different! I've liked him for the longest out of the others. Also, I don't like every single guy! I don't have a crush on your Jimin because you like him,"

Hana teased as she raised an eyebrow and smiled cheekily. Min looked up from the computer screen to shoot a glare before defensively raising her voice and saying,

"Hey! I don't like him!"

"Says the girl who got super worried when he went missing and knew immediately where he went when his other friends didn't!"

Hana droned on and on as she rolled her eyes and snatched the packet of kkokkalcorn from Min and stuffed her mouth with them. Min grew red as a smile slowly crept up her face. Hana's eyes grew wide as she saw Min's reaction and pointed at her.

"Look! Look at you! You've never reacted like this before!"

Hana exclaimed as she smacked Min's butt and arms. Min tried suppressing her smile but it eventually appeared wide across her face. With a huge smile, Min muttered quietly,

"We're talking about you right now, not me,"

"Way to change the topic,"

Hana muttered, stuffing another bunch of kkokkalcorn in her mouth as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, when are you confessing?"

With a sigh, Hana laid down on Min's bed as she put a few kkokkalcorns on her finger and ate them off. 

"Tomorrow,"