105- Ladybug's Not Around

When Ladybug's on vacation/ not around:

Alternatively, a day with Multimouse in the team:

(Contains MultiChat and Vipermouse)

-SO FIRSTLY, Because the entire team hasn't given her much ground to make her trust them when she's not around, Ladybug ALWAYS has the horse miraculous on her, and Rena's obviously in charge.

-But Chat felt bad so she told him he'd get to be one JUST for a day.

-Chat was very happy.

-the rest of Paris not, for that day, all they could register was the fact that for some reason, the Team was having a joint existential crisis on top of the Eiffel Tower and there were bananas literally EVERYWHERE.

-do not ask.

-Chat was never to be left in charge ever again.

-Queen Bee may or may not have PLUNDERED every single shop in the street.

-Ladybug one day purposely told the team she'd be on break for two days JUST to see what happened to Paris and she was not disappointed.

-When she returned, everyone was stuck to her like glue, begging her that they would never ever survive a day without her again so please don't leave.

-Another time she was gone, she came back as Multimouse and they were all so happy.

-When an akuma struck, Multimouse wanted to go back to transform into LB instead, but she was afraid she'd jeopardize her identity so she stuck by.

-She led the team itself, telling them what to do and how to do it.

-she was almost exactly like Ladybug, though she feigned clumsiness.

-"RENA, I WANT YOU TO CONJURE UP AN ILLUSION LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE THE VICTIM, THEN CHAT, DISTRACT HER LONG ENOUGH FOR CARAPACE TO LOCK THE AKUMATIXED OBJECT WITH HIS SHELL-TER. I'LL HAVE TO USE QUEEN BEE'S MIRACULOUS SO I'M GOING TO MULTIPLY NOW, WE'LL DO THIS AT THE COUNT OF THREE, ALRIGHT!?"

-Mission Passed. Respect +1

-So now, whenever the team is in a clutch, they not only think: what would LB do? but also: what would Marinette do?

-every time MultiChat sit close by, Chat's tail subconsciously wraps itself around her own.

-Chat pretends to not know how or why it does that.

-Everyone in the team is jealous of Chat for getting Multimouse all to himself (he blushes and says its not like that, but it is) so now, Multimouse uses Multitude to provide every one of the team members with a tiny, extra adorable version of herself and they are all very happy.

-Multimouse sits on Viperion's shoulders all the time, she loves that place.

-She sprawls flat on top of Carapace's head, it's her favorite napping spot.

-Carapace is more than happy enough to stay still while a tiny little mouse sleeps on his head.

-Multimouse may or may not have snuggled deep inside Rena's ponytail because according to her, it's very fluffy.

-She loves to play with Chat's bell. She compensates for the number of times she's held back from flicking his bell as Ladybug by sitting on his shoulder and playing with the bell for hours as Multimouse.

-Multimouse has great thighs. Not a headcanon, these are the author's own thoughts.

-She dedicates extra of her tiny selves to Viperion because they were dating at the time.

-Even after the break-up, she still sadly sits on his shoulder and hugs his neck gently while he brushes a finger over her head.

-Queen Bee, Multimouse, and Viperion prank everyone in the team without them realizing it's thee three.

-All the blame goes onto Chat's head because he's the only seemingly dumbass who would dare mess with Alya's blog.

-Chat swore it wasn't him, even recited this to LB the next day, saying it's actually Viperion, but Ladybug LOVES to pretend she didn't just dumb three buckets of slime on his head with Queen Bee the other day.

-Multimouse is able to fit into small places so the team practically uses her as a mini vacuum cleaner, telling her to grab their rolled-under-the-sofa stuff.

-She takes revenge on them by spending the next hour only with Max (who doesn't treat her like an object retriever), wiping the floor with him in video games.

-Chat may or may not have decided to marry her based solely on her gaming skills.

-At the end of the day, Multimouse is everyone's favorite teammate solely because of her adorableness, apart from great leadership skills.

*

I love Multimouse from the bottom of my heart.

*

45 minutes.

That's how long it took me to write this.

*

'Introverts don't make friends.

They get adopted by extroverts.'

-something I read somewhere.

*

Ms Bustier: Ok class, we have to find a way to cut down our expenses. What can we live without?

Marinette, not looking over from her phone: Probably Lila.

The class:

Lila:

*

Adrien: marry me.