95- Boys responding to Gun threats

MLB boys responding to gun threats:

Adrien: *starts to go on a full-blown rant about how his father sucks and he would like to see Ladybug one last time and apologise for all the things he's done to annoy her and also full-on curses Gabriel because, hey, not like he's going to live to get scolded anyway*

Ivan: *sees intimidator pointing the gun at Mylene*

Max: *looks at the said person from head to toe*

There's a 46.78% possibility that your gun is unloaded, meaning you'll have a 0.9-second interval to load it and then assuming you shoot at the speed of an average human, you'll take less than 0.75 seconds to press the trigger. Having said that, if I kick a rock approximately the size of a human eye at a 65° angle to the left of me, there's a 78% chance it'll bounce off the pole to hit the gun within 0.54 seconds, knocking it away from your hands.

You have lost already.

Nino: do it, coward.

Kim: Fine but on one condition! If you race me to the Eiffel Tower and win, you can shoot me. If I win, you'll have to go away because I don't spend time with losers.

Nathaniel: wAIT, HOLD THAT POSE! I NEED TO DRAW IT DOWN, STAY STILL FOR A MINUTE, I'LL JUST MAKE A ROUGH SKETCH AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT LATER, JUST HOLD THAT POSE-

Marc: *shudders and closes his eyes*

Intimidator: *crying* you adorable baby, I won't shoot you. Here-

*pats his head*

Luka: I welcome death with open arms.

Intimidator: kid-

Luka: just kidding.

*

I think that was all...?

Hehe-

*

Alya: would you rather stab Lila or-

Marinette: stab Lila.

Alya: but I didn't even say the other option-

Marinette: I know, but I would still stab Lila.

Alya:

Adrien:

Nino:

Lila: ngl, I'm feeling a bit unsafe here. Anyone else feel the same way?