Chapter 10 ~ Wicked

"Great plan y/n" Thomas sarcastically spat at me. "Yeah great plan y/n" Teresa repeated what Thomas had said.

"He little slut you don't have to repeat everything your little cocky boyfriend has to say bitch" we were hung upside down by our feet dangling.

A few minutes passed when the guy Jorge walked in "enjoying the view? Listen my men want to sell you back to wicked" he said with a grin.

"Is it me or is this shank not making any sense" Minho looked at Jorge with confusion.

"Hey Jorge what are you doing?" A guy with a long beard walked in "oh I'm just you know having a little chat with our new friends" The guy with the beard nodded and walked out.

"Now tell me what you know about the right arm?" Jorge asked "I thought you said they were ghosts?" Minho scoffed "I did but I still want to know" he replied.

"Well we don't know much" Thomas said making the guy pull the lever making us go down further. "WOAH WOAH OKAY!" Thomas shouted "all we know is that they helped rescue a few kids from Wicked and are in the mountains and that's all please don't pull the lever again?" The guy seemed convinced that's that all we knew which was true. Then he left the room without another word.

We carried on swinging upside down when Minho had a clever idea to push me to try and grab the lever and get all of us down.

After a few failed attempts, I managed to reach the lever and pulled myself over, pulling the lever down so I could untie the rope from my ankles. I did the same with all the rest of the Gladers.

We were about to run out when the same guy from a moment ago came in making us all stop with sudden fear. He had an evil grin on his face. Suddenly we heard the sound of a helicopter and a voice I recognised. Jansons. Wicked had found us.

"Look we just want to get out of here okay so if you just let us then that would be great" Thomas said. I could hear the fear in his face. We thought that the guy would let us go but instead he brought up a microphone to his mouth and said 'I got em Janson I'll bring them right to ya'. Great something we just needed just as we were about to run.

He lifted up his other arm and he aimed a gun at my head. "Ye no I don't think escaping is going to work for you lot" he said followed by an evil laugh after.

Suddenly Thomas jumped at the man trying to get the gun away from us. The guy managed to get Thomas away aiming the gun at Thomas' head this time. "You little bastard".

We heard a gun shot ring in the air and we all checked to see who had gotten shot when we looked up and saw the guy fall to the floor. There behind him was the girl from earlier. Brenda.

"Come on let's go!" She started running but we all stayed put. She realised we were following and shouted at us "LETS GO!" we all snapped back to reality and ran after her.

We reached the room that we were in before and the guy, Jorge opened up a door to reveal a zip wire leading to the other side. "You gotta be kidding me.." I herd Fry state. I let out a little chuckle I mean come on it's gotta be funny.

"Grab hold of one of these cloths and slide to the other side. So long Hermano" and with that Jorge had slid down to the other side in a flash. Everyone started grabbing cloths and started sliding down to the other side.

As Teresa went down I saw a light shine onto her, I'm guessing that it was wicked helicopter light. Newt was about to go down when Brenda ran off to go and get something and Newt shouted to me "y/n! Make sure you come straight after me! Okay?" I nodded my head and ran after Brenda to see where she was going.

"Hey Brenda we need to go hurry up!" I shouted at her "got it!" She exclaimed holding some sort of key chain with a circular round thing in the middle.

We were about to run back to the zip line when wickeds guards started shooting at us. We managed to duck them. Then Brenda pulled out a gun and started shooting at the guards starting to run a different way to the zip-line.

"Follow me we can't go back!" I followed her and we started walking along some metal beams with the music playing in the back ground.

"Hurry up the songs nearly over!" She shouted over the blasting music. Suddenly the music stopped and then I heard a bang noise. I looked behind me to see that part of the guiding was starting to fall apart. I picked up my pace to get nearer to Brenda and we both,just in time, slid down a wire.

I looked up to see debris starting to fall on top of us but Brenda and I jumped out of the way just in time.

I really like this chapter and I hope you do to! The next chapter should be out in a couple of days! Hope you enjoyed! Bye! <3