Chapter 1 ~ Are we safe?

I had fallen asleep on the way to the 'safe place'. Although we hadn't even reached our destination I started to get a bad feeling our way.

I was awaken by lots of shouting and people shaking me. "Y/N COME ON WE GOTTA GO!" Thomas was shouting at me. I made sure to grab chucks figure that he had given to me. I followed Thomas into a massive building.

When we got in there, I felt shivers flow down my spine. Something about this place seemed sketchy. After around 10 minutes of waiting we were greeted by this man. He looked like a rat to be honest. "Greetings everyone. Welcome to the safe place. Don't worry you are away from wicked and in safe hands. Now if you would follow me you'll need to get cleaned up and we need to do some tests"

Teresa and I were in different showers to the boys. We were given clean clothes and some new shoes as our old ones were badly worn out.

Once we were done Teresa and I were brung to this room which had lots of needles and tubes

"please sit down here and I'll be with you in a second" I sat down on a bed and Minho came over to me and gave me a hug. "hey, how you doing?" "better, it's just something about this place doesn't seem right already and I don't know what it is" Minho nodded telling me he understood.

A few minutes had passed and a guard came up to me and asked if I could follow him. I stood up and was lead into a room with just one table and two chairs.

I had to wait a few minutes before Janson walked into the room and sat the opposite side of me with with a chair.

"I have one question for you y/n? What do you know about wicked?" Janson asked

"I remember they were sending us up into the maze. Erasing all of our memories and I worked with them. I saw every Glader being tortured. I hated it. I was sent into the maze for doing something bad. But I'm not sure what that's all I know" I replied

"thank you for your time, you may join the others"

"others?" I questioned

I was taken to the canteen where there were so many other people in the room. Then Minho came running up to me "hey y/n we weren't the only maze" he led me to a table where we started chatting to these random boys and ate some food.

We had eaten some food that they had given us. It contained mash potatoes beef and gravy. It wasn't the nicest but at least it was something better than what we have in the Glade.

A while after we had finished, ratman came in with a list of people. "Boys and girls can I have your attention. You know the drill if I call out your name please stand in an ordinary fashioned line and we will take you away. Ryan, Bucky, Steve, Peter, Melanie and Chloe. Okay that's all for today, if I could I would take more but I cannot more of you will be taken tomorrow. Thank you" Ratman and the kids walked out of the canteen and they followed him down a hall. For some reason I felt like they weren't going to a safe place. Probably to be chained up and tortured...

First chapter of this book is done! Hope you enjoyed it and I should be updating another chapter soon. Rmeberr to comment and vote! Bye! <3