Chapter 9 ~ Brenda and Jorge

We were led into this weird room which had lots of creepy people staring at us. I gripped my hand tighter onto Newts hand. He pulled me closer to hi, making sure I didn't feel uncomfortable.

"You've just got them curious" the girl started "and me to.." she trailed off "my names Brenda by the way and the guy your gonna meet he's Jorge" leading us into this old rickety room with cobwebs everywhere.

"You ever think that the world is against you?" A man with a grey beard started "three questions. Where did you come from? Where are you heading? And how can I profit?" We all stayed silent not moving. "Don't all speak at once"

"We're heading for the mountains find the right arm" Thomas explained. People started laughing. "You mean you mean your looking for ghosts? Now where are you from" Jorge says.

"None of your business" I spat back. "Wow we got a feisty one. Check them" Brenda came over to me and pushed me down to the floor. "Let go of me!" I shouted. "LET ME GO!" I heard Newt shout obviously trying to get to me.

She put this weird scanner thing over me and scanned the back of my neck. "What the hell is that!" Finally she let go of me and walked back over to Jorge.

"Bad luck Hermano looks like your tagged. You've come from wicked which means your very valuable...." I looked at him with a confused look.

Sorry this chapters a bit short and sorry if I got some of the lines wrong as I don't remember many of them. I hope you enjoyed it and we're already near the end of this book then it will be death cure which I am most excited to write about as I think you'll love it! Bye!