Chapter 24

It was a bright day in hell. The sun was shining giving a little bit of life in the dead place; kids were running around the town, parents doing their business and taking care of them from time to time.

In the castle of Jeongguk and Taehyung they were running around playing with their kids. A year has passed since the birth of Hwan and Haneul and the parents were still adjusting to parenthood.

They were doing well in parenting and day by day they were getting happier. "Let's go eat now, my lovelies." Taehyung kissed the twins heads and moved to the kitchen.

Jeongguk was making dinner as he conversed with Namjoon. By now the Kim family moved in the castle and they lived together as friends.

The four got along really well and their friendship grew stronger. There was just one little problem that is yet to be resolved. And that is Taehyungs parents who were trying to get into the castle and see their grandchildren. Taehyung contemplated on letting them in or just giving them the middle finger to just fuck off out of their lives.

Since Taehyung gave birth the parents wanted in on the kids lives. But the overprotective parents are not going to give in, Namjoon and Seokjin took the lead in being the "grandparents" in the kid's lives since they were older than the two. Well not Jeongguk but still they are more mature in the parenting part and the Jeon family gave blessings to the Kims to be their grandparents.

It was a cold evening the family was getting ready for bed. "Did you check on the kids?" Taehyung asked as Jeongguk got into their room. "Yeah, they're sound asleep." Taehyung nodded and got under the covers. Looking at Jeongguk getting undressed he bit his lip in hunger. "When are we going to have sex?" he asked making Jeongguk jump in his spot. Jeongguk turned around looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. "What?!" Taehyung sat up straight looking at Jeongguk dead in the eyes. "When, are we going to fuck, for fuck's sake Jeongguk!?" Taehuyng was annoyed, moody and horny.

Ahh, yes. The Jeons haven't had sex since a couple months now. At first it was okay. They don't want to have a baby on accident since they were just adjusting with the twins. And work got the best of them.

"I don't know Tae I'm tired. With all of the things going on around your parents I don't think it's the time to talk about sex." Taehyung was shocked by the sentence that came out of Jeongguks mouth. He got up his robe falling off of one shoulder. "You don't want to have a piece of this fat ass just because of my parents?!" Taehyung exclaimed making Jeongguk roll his eyes in annoyance and tiredness. "Yeah, honey, until this gets resolved I'll love you for a week straight." Taehyung watched how Jeongguk passed him and lay down on the bed. "Come on let's go to sleep we'll talk about this more tomorrow." Taehyung huffed and walked into their closet.

He wore some shorts and a crop top, tying his hair in a bun. Getting his heels on, he ran out of the room. Jeongguk sat up in the bed looking at the doors confused. "What the fuck..?" he spoke lowly and got up wearing some sweatpants and going after Taehyung.

As he got to the front doors Taehyung was nowhere in sight. Rubbing his face he called for Yugyeom to track down Taehyung and Namjoon for help if there was a need.

When Yugyeom caught sight of Taehyung he called for Jeongguk immediately and just as he finished Jeongguk appeared. "He's down there." Jeongguk nodded spotting a white haired man.

"Taehyung! What are you doing..?" he lost his voice at the end as he saw Taehyung all bloodied, holding the heads of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "What!?" Taehyung exclaimed as his skin went back to his normal tan but his hair and eyes stayed the same. "What the fuck did you do?! Why, did you kill them!?" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with an annoyed face and let out a frustrated sigh. "And when would you kill them, huh?!" Jeongguk couldn't answer that question so he stayed silent and watched Taehyung.

"I waited and waited, and you never did shit. It was to let you do your work in your speed or just take the situation in my hands." Jeongguk shook his head, "But honey you could have told me what you planned on doing."

"No I couldn't because you were always tired and went to sleep fast, I didn't want to annoy you, but I couldn't hold it anymore. I want to make love with you like we did before, if we are going to spend a lifetime together, I don't want it to be this boring."

"Okay, okay tiger, now let's go home and make love." Taehyung smiled brightly and threw the heads behind himself and it just so happened to land in Yugyeom and Namjoons hands.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH"

"Why the fuck, are you screaming you died in the same way?" Yugyeom asked the frightened Namjoon.

"You do not understand a man with trauma of his own death." Namjoon started crying dramatically and vanished, going straight to Seokjins warm arms. "You saw a decapitated head again?" Seokjin asked not really surprised. Namjoon only nodded tightening his hold around Seokjins waist. "Okay, the lesson we learned today is to never follow the queen when he is on a hunt to kill." Namjoon nodded again and soon he calmed down. "Repeat the lesson of the day for me Joonie." Namjoon let out a sigh, "Never follow the queen when he is on a hunt to kill." Seokjin nodded with his beautiful smile and kissed Namjoons cheeks making him blush.

As the Kims were bonding the Jeons were having a great time in their bedroom.

Taehyung tied Jeongguk up on the bed and was using his body however he wanted. But fist he punished the king of hell with a session of teasing making Jeongguk cum without Taehyung having to use his hands or mouth.

It was a fun night, for someone, but a fun week for someone else. ;)