Chapter 12

In a dark place lived a very menacing person who killed people for fun and loved to torture people as a way of entertainment. He was sitting on his big black throne his bloody red eyes piercing through every dead soul that comes infront of him. After the hundredth soul he sighed heavily his brother by his side looked at him worridely as he never heared the king of the underworld let out that kind of sound. "Jeongguk what is it?" Noah asked his brother wanting to solve the kings misery as hell would be even worse if the king was in a bad mood. "I want a vacation, I can't deal with these fuckfaces anymore." Jeongguk stood up making the flames behind him rise up to his hight making the servants flinch in fear to be the next one t be sent in the inferno. "Send Yugyeom to my room in half an hour" with that the king of the underworld went out of the throne room leaving his brother to disapear into dust.

As the king was packing some things his door gets opened by his youngest brother Yugyeom. "You wanted to see me?" Jeongguk looked back at him and gave him a small smile that nobody could ever see except his brothers. "Yeah, I decided to go on a vacation and I was hoping that I'd give the throne to you to take care of by the time I'm gone. Are you going to take the position?" Yugyeom looked at his big brother with a surprised look he thought that he would only be the right hand of the king, his brother, never in his entire life has he thought of being on the throne even for a day but to be there until his bother came back, it was like a dream. "Yeah sure, but where are you going?" he asked now fully accepting that he is going to control hell and the inferno just like his brother was doing and will do until the next heir comes. "I'm going to Earth, maybe become a serial killer I don't know, after when I come here and they see me they'd go to the inferno" Yugyeomchuckled at his brothers way of vacation but noded nontheless. "Okay have fun up there, send some good ladies here so I can have some fun here" with that he disapears into black smoke going to the throne anouncing the kings vacation and the temporary king of hell Jeon Yugyeom/Beelzebub.

Jeongguk was very pleased to go on Earth and have some fun, but he had to think of an occupation where he can kill without having any problems. He thought about it until he landed on Earth's soil. "Hmm what should I be?" the devil asked himself as he walked down the dark streets. As he walked down a corner he could hear screams, a creepy smile formed on his face and he sprinted to the scene. "Help! Help! He's going to kill my brother!" Jeongguk smiled widely at the scene infront of him. An old man stabbed a young boy with a sword in his heart. "NO! You bastartd! HELP SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" the boy started running and he ran into Jeongguk. "Please hep he killed my brother!" he grabbed a hold of Jeongguks clothes ruffeling them making Jeongguk growl in displeasure. "Get your hands off me before you lose them and tell me who is this man" "He-he is Kim Hyungsik a mafia leader of the Bloody snakes" "Hmm interesting..okay thank you and goodbye" with that he turned the man into dust killing him. He looked at the old man and smiled widely going up to the man. "Let me handle this things from now on, have a good time in hell and say hello to my brother" with that he turned the mafia man and already dead boy into ashes. "Hmm let's go and take over this so called Bloody snakes mafia"

After an hour the devil found the mafias ground and entered the place like it was his, as he walked down the big drive way. The men that surrounded the place couldn't help but bow in respect, the aura of the man scared them more than their boss. The devil walked in the grand house, he spotted a boy walking to what he could identify is the kitchen. "You" the boy looked at Jeongguk and bowed as he didn't know who it is. "Bring me to the hall and tell every prson present here in this whle place to come. I have some thing to say." His eyes flashed red for a second but the boy was bowing and he didn't notice it.

After 20 minutes of waiting the big hall was full like a pack of cigarettes. Jeongguk smirked in delight at the sight of men and women waiting sometimes exchanged confused and curious glances but didn't speake a word. "From this moment on I am your new leader Jeon Jeongguk. I killed your so called boss Hyungsuck and I'm taking over his place on the throne. Our new name is going to be Bloody Hell" He scaned the hall watching how everyones posture changed and faces turned serious and stone cold making him smirk in delight. "I want every persons in this room information by tomorrow morning. We are re-locating to a better bigger place, as everyone evacuates, this places is going down in flames am I clear?" everyone bow three times and nod their heads. "Pack your belongings and set them in the cars outside, bring me your informations and prepare gasoline. You are dissmissed." Everyone scater to their rooms getting their stuff ready. When no one was in sight he snapped his fingers vanishing. He scanned the outscirts of the city and found an abandoned mansion with a big garden, he set his mark on the grass to tell the others where their base is going to be. As that was done he went to the near by subburbs looking over houses, and just as he was about to go to another place a house catches his eye. Big, has a big fence and what made him smile there was a grafiti painting of a "devil's" head. "Nice this is my house" And that's how the devil came to Earth to send people to hell.

"And here I am 10 years later met a pretty boy who stole my heart just by screaming at me." Taehyung chuckled at Jeongguk hitting his chest lightly. "I'm not pretty." Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with mad eyes. "I'm gorgeous" Taehyung said and jumped off the floor twirling around the living room showing off his dance skills and his curves to Jeongguk. "Yes you are baby now let's go sleep we have some things to do tomorrow" Taehyung danced all the way up the stairs and to their room, Jeongguk just smiled at his happy quuen. He got into their shared bedroom and was met with Taehyung running up to him, jumping up Jeongguk got the message and grabbed Taehyung by his ass. "My king is so strong" Taehyung whispered in Jeongguks ear sending shivers down the devils back. "Hmm I have to be so I can protect my queen" Taehyungs cheeks got a shade of red and to hide it he kissed Jeongguk deeply. Jeongguk slowly walked to their bed not breaking their lips apart. He set Taehyung gently on his back, running his hands up and down Taehyungs smooth thighs while Taehyung played with his hair. "Mmm what are we doing tomorrow?" Taehyung asked between the loving kiss. "I'm going to teach you some self-defence and how to use a knife. At the ball there is going to be a lot of mob bosses and I don't want something to happen to you even though I'll be with you the whole time I want to be sure you can take care of yourself love." Taehyung hummed in agreement and the cuddled to sleep.

>>>>>>>>

The sun came up and the day started, well for others, but for Jeongguk and Taehyung it started an hour before the sun came out. Taehyung was sleepy and hungry, he wanted to sleep more but the devil woke him up and ordered him to wear some clothes so they could train. And here they are, Taehyung in a sunny dress, and Jeongguk in sweapants. He likes training shirtless. „Okay baby so, you'll have two knifes, one on each thigh so it will be easy for you to take them out since you will be wearing a short dress to my displeasure." Taehyung smiled and took the harnesses wraping them around his thicc thighs. "Hmm looks sexy but I want to buy a better one this is not..hmm how to say it... not me" Jeongguk looked at the boy weirdly. "What!?" Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with a 'are you serious?' face and put his hands on his hips. "these belts are for guys, I am a guy but I prefer girl clothes and I'd like for my belts to be girly and comfy." Jeongguk still didn't understand until Taehyung showed him some pictures of the harnesses he wanted. He called someone and the call soon ended. "Okay now let's start with some self-defence before the harnesses come, when they come we will practice with knives" Taehyung noded and they started, Jeongguk was very hrd on Taehyung but Taehyung didn't complain even once just gave him kisses when he had the chance. After 3 hours of self defence the harnesses came. They took a break to eat breakfast and they went back to the basement to train.