Chapter 8

When they reached home Taehyung was tired. More than he was when he lived on the streets. They went inside and Taehyung made his way to the bedroom to clean himself . When he came out he was in pink shorts with a bralette.

He made his way to the bed to lay down but the devil had other plans

He made his way to the bed to lay down but the devil had other plans. "Baby can you come with me to my office. We have to talk"Jeongguk informed him from the other side of the door. With that Taehyung sighed frustrated but went with the devil not bothering to wear a robe.

They enter Jeongguks office Jeongguk sits first on his chair and watches Taehyung like a hawk while he sits down and crosses his legs. "What are you wearing honey, where's your robe?" he asked totally not minding the outfit but furious what if someone else sees him even though he is alone in the house there are guards who sometimes to a check around the house.

"I just got out of the shower and wanted to lay down and rest a little bit, then you called and I didn't want to make you angry with waiting so I just came out" he says and lays back on the chair earning a nod from the devil. "Okay honey just next time be careful sometimes guards walk around for a daily check up on the house and I don't want them seeing your body okay?" Taehyung nods understanding his warning but right now he was with Jeongguk and nothing could happen to him if he is with Jeongguk.

"Okay baby so I wanted to talk to you about your parents, and why were you on the streets in the first place" he says softly not wanting to scare Taehyung. "Oh.. well when I was 16 that is 2 years ago I came home from school and when I came inside my mom and dad chased me into my room. When I came inside I saw my things on my bed with my suitcase, they told me to pack my things and leave. I asked for a reason because they accepted me for who I am they only told me to hurry up and go." He takes as deep breath to collect his thoughts " I spent some days behind a supermarket we lived near and after a couple of days I wanted to see if I can come back just to take a shower and go to another place, but when I came back and knocked the door a women opened it and told me that the previous owner of the house went out of the country businesses related. From that day I started really living on the streets because I had nobody till now. Now I have you." He said with a smile at the end and looked at Jeongguk who looked at him like he seen an angel. "Okay baby, I have something to tell you about that." He said and took a deep breath. "Umm your mom and dad never went out of the country they are my rival, more precisely they are the second most feared mafia in Korea." He says and waits for a reaction from Taehyung.

He looks into his eyes to see pain. "Did they hurt you?" to say Jeongguk was surprised is true, he didn't expect that kind of answer to the news about his parents. "No they didn't we had a couple mafia wars last year but no body got hurt. So you really didn't know about them being mafia leaders?" he asked genuinely curious about it. "No I didn't see anything suspicious but today at the meeting hall I think I recognized some of your embers when I lived with mom and dad that they walked around our house at night but I'm not that sure" Taehyung sees Jeongguk freeze in his chair, in his thoughts. "Can you remember when was that? The day, month, anything??" he asks nervous.

Taehyung confused starts thinking about the night he saw someone stalking his driveway and garden. "It was fall, maybe before Halloween around 3 in the morning I was going to get some water to drink and saw him with one more guy walking around the house I got scared and went to my room and hide in my closets secret door. The next morning I told that to mom and dad they told me that it was nothing maybe someone trying to find their dog or cat. But they did seem a little bit off and then 10 months later they kicked me out." Taehyung told him unaware of Jeongguks confusion. "Thank you baby I'll look into it more, but I want to ask you something" he says nervous and it can be heard in his voice which made Taehyung confused, he nods his head as a sign to continue.

"Umm if they come looking for you will you go back to them, and leave me behind, or the life you had with me if they come for you?" Taehyung is really surprised when he sees Jeongguk avoiding eye contact and his voice shaky more than before. Taehyung is confused by the question "What do you mean leave you behind?" he asks confused "I mean if your mom and dad come to take you with them home, to start a new life with them in the mafia" now he looks Taehyung in the eyes and Taehyung sees fear and sadness. "No. If they wanted me with them in the mafia world they would have already sent someone to find me, hell, I saw every centimeter of Seoul in the past 2 years and never once saw them nor heard of them, so I doubt that they are coming for me." He shrugs as he believes that his parent won't come back for him even if they do he'll just say I love you and walk back to Jeongguk, no matter how much he loves his parents they left him on the streets just to start a mafia.

"Baby your parents are Park Baekhyun and Chanyeol right?" he asks knowing very well what Taehyung is going to tell him but he uses this opportunity to tell him more so the boy doesn't have a heart attack in the future. "No they are Kim I'm a Kim, Ggukie" "I'm sorry baby but they are Park, they signed under Kim so that people would think that you are not their child. You are biologically theirs but on paper you are not. I hope you don't find me mean about telling you these things honey, I don't want you to be surprised or think I betrayed you in the future if things happen." He says with a soft voice and looks at Taehyung with sadness but still a smile on his face.

Taehyung couldn't help but tear up by the information, he stands up not knowing what to do but when he looks at Jeongguks face his heart break because he sees Jeongguk smiling with tears in his bloody red eyes. Taehyung smiles sadly "Thank you Ggukie, I'll be leaving now." He says and leaves Jeongguks office leaving the devil with a broken heart.