Love Story

Gia's Pov

Richard came and hugged from behind, I got startled "what are you doing Richie, kids will see." I know he loved it when I called him Richie. "Lets go Gia, we will get some time for ourselves." He said kissing my skin on the neck. I took a deep breath.

"I want you Gia, just for myself for two days. Can't you do that for me? He said in husky voice. I melted in his arms, willing to do anything for him. I forgot about my surroundings and moaned inhaling deep. My breath was hitched. He turned me over and seemed happy with the effect he was having on me.

"Say yes" he said in low voice brushing his soft lips with mine. I had not other choice.

"Yes" I whispered and closed my eyes waiting for his lips to crash on mine but it never came. I opened my eyes looking confused at Richard. He smiled "not here love, then I won't be able to control myself"
I nooded. He left me there panting heavily.

______

Soon the day was here, when we had to leave. I had dropped kids with Rose yesterday as we were taking early morning flight. I had given so many instructions to Rose, till she started glaring at me. Getting the point I left from there with Richard. Dad didn't even bother to come out of his room to see me off, dreading all the instructions I will throw at him.

Seriously they don't value my concern.

We were in aircraft, Rebecca sitting beside me and Richard was somewhere behind us with other officers. Our behaviour was professional, just as we had discussed. Mr Wilson and his wife, were coming by their private jet along with their son Mr Aiden Wilson. I had heard lot about him, like he was a shrewd buisness man with lots of arrogance and attitude combined with tons of talent. He handled European resorts and was settled there.

We reached at 10:00 am and just had an hour to get ready for the presentation and felicitation ceremony. There was a corporate party in the evening and tomorrow was the tour of the resort.

We got ready for the ceremony, I wore beige formarl pants with black floral satin shirt that had a large bow at left side of neck. I had tied my hair in high pony tail and just applied some lip gloss.

We were sitting in auditorium for the presentation, Richard came and sat beside me looking super handsome in his black tux. As soon as the lights went out he grabbed my hand and kissed them.

"You are looking ravishing" he whispered in my eyes making me blush, thank god lights were off.

The whole program came to end and we went to our rooms to get fresh and get ready for the party. I was sharing my room with Rebecca, she wore a red dress the reached her knees, she looked stunning in that outfit. I on other hand wore a black ankle length gown with sheer net sleeves, I had left my hair open did little bit of make up with the help of Rebecca.

I and Rebecca reached ball room and she went straight at mingling with people. The ball room was filled with guests and employees, drinking and chatting with soft music playing in background other. I was standing at the entrance feeling lost, when Richard came towards me, I smiled at him and he winked at me.

"Can I say you are looking delicious today" he said leaning towards me, just then we heard someone call out his name. We turned around to see who it was.

"Aiden" Richard addressed him.
Ohh so this was Aiden Wilson, no doubt he was handsome in his 6'2" height, tanned skin, sharp jaw line and deep blue eyes.
Both men shook hand and half hugged each other.

"You must be Gia Davis" he said looking at me, reached out his hand.

I nodded and took his hand for handshake, instead of leaving my hand he kissed back of my hand. I was taken back a bit. Richard cleared his throat.

"I have heard so much about you from dad, you definitely are an asset to Wilson group. I will see you around, Gia, Richard." He said and went away.

I was sitting at a table looking at the people dancing, Richard had gone to talk to Mr Wilson. I felt someone's presence to my side, I looked up to see Aiden Wilson standing near me. Why this person makes me uncomfortable?!

"May I sit here" he asked

I nodded.

"I just went through your work Gia, and am very impressed, would you like to join me..I mean our office in London? You will get better opportunities there"

"Umm Actually I am quite comfortable here and my family is here so..."

"Whoes there in your family"

"My dad, my son Alex and my daughter Ana."
He looked at me with his intense eyes as if asking something.

"If you change your discussion, you can contact me." He gave me his card. I took it and placed it in my clutch.

"I, Richard and Angela were in same college you know, thick friends"

I wondered why he was telling me this.

"We always ended up liking same girls and even Angela chose him over me." He huffed saying that. I was shocked a bit with this information.

"Would you like to dance Gia?"

"I am not much of a dancer Mr Wilson, I.."

"Call me Aiden, and just one dance." He held out his hands for me.

How do I say no, he was my boss afterall. I tried looking for Richard to save me but he was not there. I took his hand and went to dance floor. He kept looking at me and I avoided looking at him. I was so relieved when Sr. Mr Wilson came to us.

"May I have the dance with the lady?" He asked his son

"Ofcourse" Aiden said reluctantly and stepped away.

"Are you enjoying Ms Davis?" Sr. Mr Wilson asked me while dancing, he was searching for someone in the crowd.

"Ya, it's a nice party, thank you so much for inviting" I told him, I don't think he heard me he was looking at someone behind me, calling him over. Just after that Richard came and stood beside us.

"All yours" Mr Wilson said giving my hand to him. Richard pulled me closer to him and leaned in

"Pack your bags, we are leaving. Meet me at the entrance in 20 minutes." He whispered in my ears as we swayed to the song of Taylor Swift - Love story

"We were both young when I first saw you...