It was a painting of a woman wearing a white dress, dancing in the ocean. It looked beautiful and alive... As if the painting was really moving. Causing everyone to spout words of praise.

"Woah! That's so pretty!" Elizabeth ran to Angelina in excitement. She was completely dazzled by the masterpiece.

"If your highness wants, this one could give this to you." Angelina said softly.

"R-really...? Thank you beautiful miss!" Elizabeth stared at the painting with sparkling eyes.

"It's beautiful..."

"Angel truly is capable..."

"If only we know who she is..."

"The painting looks as if it was painted specially for you..."

"It will be hard for princess Cecilia to beat this..."

"I wonder what she painted...?"

Hearing the mention of Cecilia, Angelina smirked and with that the previously motionless Cecilia flinched. Cecilia looked around in confusion. What happened...?

She looked down on the canvas she was holding and gasped. She immediately turned to look at Angelina holding her own painting and felt the last string of restraint in her mind break.

' This witch! What did she just do to me!? ' Cecilia clenched her teeth. She was confused, angry, and anxious.

"Now you, the ugly princess, it's your turn." Elizabeth said to the extremely panicked Cecilia. After a moment of silence, Cecilia still refuses to show her painting.

"Why hesitate princess Cecilia? Is something wrong?" Angelina asked with 'concern'. Cecilia glared fiercely at her.

"Show it!" Elizabeth became impatient.

"No! This is a misunderstanding! There's something wrong with my painting! I think someone here has just casted a spell on me!" Cecilia shook her head like a madman.

"Is she embarrassed?"

"She must have realized she couldn't best Angel's abilities."

"I knew it. She's all bark and no bite..."

"Pfft... Must be hard on the Lina kingdom to have such an embarrassing princess."

"This is just sad to see. How terribly humiliating..."

"Fools! I'm not lying! Something strange happened to me! There... I... It's like a hex!" Cecilia stomped her foot and shouted.

Elizabeth was irritated. She grabbed the painting out of Cecilia's arms while she wasn't looking and showed everyone.

"This..." Elizabeth frowned.

"Um... What is that?"

"It took her two hours to merely paint this...?"

"This is beyond disappointing!"

Cecilia's painting was just colors mixed together and it didn't look very pleasing.

"Well... That's unfortunate..." Angelina chuckled as she revelled in Cecilia's humiliation.

"You witch! It has to be you! What did you do to me!?" Cecilia suddenly lunged towards Angelina but fortunately Angelina's was able to dodge her with just a slight movement.

' Witch? Sounds familiar... Heh.' Angelina's eyes darkened as she continued to smile in a friendly manner at Cecilia.

Cecilia's face flushed with embarrassment as everyone laughed at her wild behavior.

"Princess, you need to stop! Your highness is only making more trouble...!" Count Waltster stopped her from lunging towards Angelina once again. But his words failed to calm the mad princess of his kingdom.

"Stop? How could I stop!? I swear she is pulling some sort of trick! She has behaved disrespectfully towards me and deserves to be punished! Someone, arrest her this instant!" Cecilia screamed as she pointed at Angelina.

"Preposterous! What has she done to you!?" Elizabeth crossed her arms and glared at Cecilia disapprovingly.

"Why does it matter!? She's just some mere commoner! She dares to challenge me!?" Cecilia stubbornly insisted. Everyone watching her couldn't help but sigh in their hearts. Is this princess stupid? There's no possible way that a commoner is allowed to enter the banquet, it must mean Angel's a noble!

"I'm afraid it wouldn't be so easy as to do so, princess. Your highness can't arrest me just because I won the match." Angelina stated.

"You..." Cecilia was so angered that she felt her head was about to explode. "Who even are you!? What? Too much of a coward to reveal your ugly self ?"

"Oh of course not. If everyone here would like me to, I don't oppose revealing myself." Angelina laughed softly as she raised her hand to take off the white hood covering her head. Everyone present subconsciously held their breaths in anticipation.

The hood of the cloak was pulled down by Angelina's slender white hand and her straight silver hair was revealed. Lastly she took off the mask hiding her angelic face. After finally being given the chance to see who Angel truly was, the nobles and the imperial family members were all completely dumbfounded. How come they've never thought of this!? It turns out that... Angel is none other than the Skyler family's youngest lady, lady Angelina!

Before, everyone was so distracted with Cecilia that they failed to notice that Angelina had sneakily left the crowd. But now they were too distracted by Angelina that they failed to notice Cecilia's face turn green with envy.

"Lady Angelina is... Angel!?"

"What... It all made sense now!"

"Lady Angelina never fails to impress me!"

"Of course Angel is the esteemed lady Angelina!"

"The Skyler family must have been blessed by the goddess to have such an excellent daughter!"

Almost everyone was delighted with the surprise. Almost everyone. A few people felt disappointed and even angry. But oh well... It doesn't matter. Those who were about to spout criticism were quickly silenced by the travelling soul in order not to ruin the moment.

Angelina smiled triumphantly as she caught the sight of duke Skyler, Alex, and Evelina's faces turn ghostly pale.