Jealous!Hidan x Reader

Request: How about Hidan being jealous bc Kakuzu was flirting with you?? 😳

Warnings: Language, mentions of jealousy and violence, mentions of death

__

"You are a much more desirable associate than my idiot of a partner..." Kakuzu remarked, leaning over your shoulder slightly as you studied your bingo book.

You blinked a couple times, taking a few seconds to process the...compliment?

It was rare for Kakuzu to say anything positive, even if he was insulting Hidan in the same sentence. You would even venture to say that he was...flirting...?

Well, Hidan certainly seemed to see it that way, as he immediately started yelling.

"Hey! What the fuck is your problem, miser?! Calling me a fucking idiot isn't enough?! You have to go after my girl, too?! The fuck?!" He shouted, Kakuzu looking less than amused at Hidan's incessant rambling.

"I was simply stating that Y/N would be a better mission partner than you, idiot." Kakuzu sighed, clearly having had enough of Hidan's yelling for one day.

"Oh YEAH? And just what the fuck is that supposed to mean, huh?! Quit tryna fucking seduce her or something!" Hidan shouted, waving his scythe around in a way that probably would have been menacing if you didn't know Hidan.

"Seduce her? You're even dumber than you look...Anyone could see that is she is simply more able than you are." Kakuzu muttered.

There it was. Another subtle jab at Hidan, and if you squinted...he was flirting.

"That's IT! I am so fucking done with you, dirty miser! Why don't you just fucking fight me Kakuzu!" Hidan seethed, beginning to take a stance....right in the middle of the street.

"You really are an idiot. Keep an eye on him Y/N." Kakuzu sighed, walking into the well-hidden bounty station, finally going to put the corpse he'd been carrying to use.

About to turn around and ask Hidan what his outburst was all about, you startled when you felt two well defined arms wrap around your waist.

Hidan rested his head on your shoulder and you could feel his pout as he buried his face into your neck. "You're....never gonna leave me for that dirty old man...right?" He muttered into your neck.

You found the thought laughable, and Hidan gave you a bemused look when you started giggling.

"Of course not. You really are an idiot if you think I'd even consider leaving you for him." You grinned, chuckling at the way Hidan seemed to puff up.

I'm gonna create an egomaniac if I keep at it...