Genma x Reader | NSFW

Request: i would like some genma nsfw when he's like stressed from his mission and his s/o does her thing to him

Warnings: Language, NSFW, oral sex

__

» Genma had come home late

» You were just beginning to get worried when he came through the door, looking frustrated and exhausted

» Seeing the cute little apron you had been wearing before he got home, it didn't take much to convince Genma to...let loose a bit

» Genma was stressed and missed his little bunny while he was out on missions, and you were going to help him relax and...release some of that stress

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Genma groaned as you kissed down his neck, running his hands over your body and giving your ass a squeeze before settling his hands on your waist.

You moaned slightly, before continuing to kiss down his neck. You had already taken off his jonin vest and you were running your hands over his shoulders, enjoying the feeling of his muscles flexing untensing under your fingers.

Satisfied with the dark hickey you had left on Genma's neck, you brought your mouth up to his to kiss him fervently.

Genma groaned and kissed back, breaking away from your lips after a moment. "Ugh, babe." He sighed into your neck, squeezing your hips.

He still seemed a bit tense, but you knew that he was slowly relaxing.

Genma was generally pretty easy-going, so when he did get so tightly-wound, it could be hard to calm him down.

You smiled and went back in to continue kissing him.

After you two reconnected, Genma darted his tongue out to lick at your bottom lip.

You easily opened your mouth and let him in, you two exploring each other's mouths with your tongues.

Starting to get more worked up, Genma tugged at the hem of your shirt. You complied and lifted your arms so he could get it and the apron off.

"Wait," Genma said, before you could keep kissing him.

"Hmm?" You replied, mind already hazy with lust.

"Keep the apron on...please." He answered, blushing slightly.

You giggled and put the pink apron back on, -now shirtless underneath it- before leaning back in to keep tasting him.

You smirked against Genma's lips when you started to feel his bulge press against you.

Backing up off his lap, you helped Genma get his pants off before getting down on your knees in front of him.

Already seeing what was coming, Genma smiled slightly, flushed and looking at you with adoration and lust.

Reaching out to grab his hard cock, you licked your lips and pressed a kiss to the tip.

Far too pent up, Genma started panting as you licked his shaft.

"P-Please, ugh, bunny, don't tease.." He panted out, looking down at you flushed, as you looked up at him through your lashes.

Satisfied with the plea, you took him in your mouth and started sucking.

"A-Ah, Y/N! Fuck, that feels good~"

You would have smiled if his dick wasn't in your mouth. You settled for moaning around him, the vibrations only intensifying his pleasure.

"Ah, fuck!"

Pulling mostly off and swirling your tongue around the tip, you tasted the salty precum that beaded from the tip of his dick.

Bringing up your hands to stroke what you couldn't fit in your mouth, you knew Genma was starting to get close from the way his hips were twitching.

Groaning, Genma weaved his fingers into your hair, not pushing your head down, but you could tell he wanted to.

Bringing your mouth mostly off again, you swirled your tongue and licked the underside of the head of his cock.

You knew he was sensitive there and with your ministrations it didn't take long for him to cum.

"A-A-Aah! Fuck! Bu-nny! Ah~!" Genma groaned loudly as he came, involuntarily pushing your head down on his cock.

Closing your throat so you wouldn't choke, you obediently let him cum in your mouth as he rode out his high.

After he finished, you pulled your mouth off his dick with a lewd smack and swallowed his cum.

Smiling up at him, Genma smirked at you.

"Fuck, I love you, Bunny."