Naruto x Reader | NSFW

Request: hey! if you write for naruto, can you write a scenario on him getting head for the first time?

Warnings: Language, NSFW, oral sex

__

"Are you ready, darling?" You asked, smiling up at Naruto patiently.

You were currently kneeling in front of Naruto, your hands on his thighs as he flushed and sputtered.

Despite Naruto's go-getter personality, he was a nervous wreck when it came to the more...intimate sides of a relationship.

You had offered to guide him through the process and start small, which he was grateful for, though it did little to quell his embarrassment at being so inexperienced.

With gulp and a shaky nod, Naruto sputtered out a "Y-Yes."

Smiling at the signal, you promptly took his cock in your hand.

Naruto grunted as your soft hand ran over his cock, his face slightly losing it's flush due to all the blood rushing to his dick.

Naruto squeaked and his hips twitched when you swirled your tongue around the tip.

Pressing a kiss to the tip, you took the head into your mouth, slowly taking more and more of him into your mouth with each bob.

Your hand slid down to the base to stroke what you didn't have in your mouth and Naruto was immediately overwhelmed.

Your mouth was so warm and wet- and f-fuck-

Naruto moaned loudly as you continued your ministrations, getting closer and closer and you had to hold his hips down as he involuntarily tried to buck into your mouth.

He tried to stutter out an apology but it wasn't very coherent over his moaning and his lust-hazed mind.

"A-Aah, fuck! Y-Y/N! C-C-Cumming!" Naruto whimpered, cumming not long after.

You closed your throat as he came in your mouth, moaning and groaning and coming undone.

You popped your mouth off his dick and giggled at the state you had reduced him to.

His face was pink, his mouth was open, and his eyes were glazed over.

This definitely wasn't the last time you'd be doing this to him.