He looked around but knows there is no one in the room. And the thought of something that happened to his mate was making him worried. All kinds of negative thoughts were covering his mind and, he couldn't help but feel scared about it.

Suddenly, his eyes fell on a photo frame near the table lamp. He went towards it and held it in his hands to inspect it more closely.

It was looking like a family picture. A man was sitting on the chair and a lady next to him. The man had sharp eyes, a well-built body, good-looking, and distinctive features which reminded him of Taehyung. 'He must be either an alpha or a True blood.' Jungkook concluded, looking at the man. He had two kids on his lap, one older and the other younger. And a lady was standing next to him with a soft smile on her lips.

Jungkook looked at her with a surprised face as he had never seen such a beautiful woman in his life. She was tall, and her blond hair was falling on the sides of her face. Her deep blue eyes complimented her milky skin. She looked like a perfect example of moon beauty. His eyes fell on the locket and realized that it is the same one that Taehyung wears. He was sure that she must be Taehyung's mother.

"Damn. No wonder why he is so beautiful" He says looking at the blond lady.

He looked at the younger kid, who had blue eyes and fluffy cheeks with soft plumpy lips and almond eyes. 'Is that Taehyung?' He thought and chuckled, looking at how cute he looks. Then he looked at the other kid, who looked a bit older. His sharp yet so soft eyes and facial features resembled Jin in every possible way.

Jungkook kept on staring at the photo frame for few minutes to take every single detail of it. Namjoon came inside the room and looks at Jungkook, whose all attention was on the photo frame.

"If someone came in this room, they can directly tell that an omega lives here. " Namjoon says, snapping Jungkook out.

"Do you got something?" The True blood asks.

"Well, nothing. Even their phones are here. So I can't say that they went out. It seems like either they ran out or they someone took them. " Namjoon says with a sigh. He looked at the frame in Jungkook's hand. "What is this?"

"It looks like a family photo. But it's pretty old. " Jungkook says, but now he was more worried. 'Someone took them. Could that be the true blood?'

Namjoon smiled, looking at how beautiful the picture looks. He then looked at the worried expression on Jungkook's face. He can tell the younger was concerned for his mate, and Namjoon was too.

"Maybe we should check the nearby places. They couldn't have gone much far. " Jungkook says when he smelt an alpha in the house.

"God, What the fuck happened to this room?" A voice came from down the stairs.

"It looks as if a thunderstorm had passed from here. " A human girl behind him says, looking around. That's when the alpha stood in his place with shocked eyes. He couldn't move his body. He just looked straight.

"What got into you? Are you alright?" The girl asks, shaking the alpha. "Listen, you're scaring me now. What-" She got cut off when she heard footsteps and quickly turns around, seeing two men in front of him.

Both were quite tall and had well-built bodies. And one's eyes were glowing red, which told the human girl that he is a true blood alpha. She gulped slightly, looking at the two males standing in front of her.

When Jungkook smelt the alpha he quickly spread his dominating aura all over the house, so that no one can leave without his permission.

"W-What do you want? And what are you doing here?" She asks.

"You tell us, What are you both doing here?" Jungkook asks in his alpha voice, making the alpha boy submit on his knees. Even Namjoon was having a hard time preventing himself from kneeling in front of the other.

"W-We were here to see Jin. " The alpha says with a shaking voice. The girl looked at him with a surprised look. She knows that True blood's voice is very dominating, but she didn't expect the other to bend this easily. Hearing his words, Namjoon started feeling anger in his body.

"Mark, what are you doing?" She whispers in his ear.

"And why is that?" Jungkook asks, raising an eyebrow which only made the other kneel more.

"W-we just came here t-to tell Jin that w-we will be closing t-the cafe for few d-days as I have to see my mother a-and Sarah is a human s-so she can't take c-care of all t-those wolves that c-come into the c-cafe. I tried t-to call Jin a l-lot of times, but h-he didn't pick up, t-that's why we came to c-check once. " The boy said, shaking with fear.

"So, are you the owner of the cafe where Jin Hyung works?" Jungkook asks with a normal voice.

The boy sightly raise his head as he felt the aura less dominating. "I-I am. " He said, still shuttering a bit.

Jungkook checked the boy from head to toe before sucking back his aura.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, but as you can see the condition of this room, it looked like something worse had happened. And that's why I wanted to make sure you are no threat. I won't harm you. " Jungkook said and bowed in front of the Alpha boy as an apology. He looked at True blood with a surprised face, as he never saw any other true blood who bents in front of lower ranks.

________________________________

So guys this was a special update of today. I hope you liked it.
Please do vote and comment.
It really inspires me to work hard.
Thank you.
Stay safe and healthy
보라해! 💜
(I purple you)