Chapter 75: Saving Wanda & Vision

(Edinburgh, Scotland. April 2018. Y/N's age: 26)

Y/N's P.O.V

Nat and I are currently in our apartment in Scotland with baby Ollie.

Just then my spider sense goes off and it has been for the past couple of days.

Y/N: Ahh!

I can't figure out why, there's no danger around, but it keeps happening.

Natasha: Hey, you okay babe?

I turn to see Natasha coming over to me with baby Ollie.

I stoke Ollie's head and smile at him.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine. It's just my spider sense again.

Natasha: Have you figured out what's wrong yet?

Y/N: No, but Nat, I can't shake the feeling that something's coming.

Natasha: Are you still having those dreams?

Y/N: About the purple figure and the golden glove? Yeah, I am. I still keep waking up after seeing the blinding flash of light.

Before Nat could say more my burner phone went off.

I go over to it and pick up.

Y/N: Hello.

Steve: Y/N, I need your help. Wanda hasn't check in for awhile and I'm worried I need you two to help Sam and Pietro find her.

Y/N: What about Ollie?

Steve: Don't worry, I'll take care of him.

Y/N: Wait, you want me to lead this one?

Steve: Yep, but don't worry you can do it. You're a good leader Y/N.

Personally I don't think I'd say that but since we've been on the run, and even before then Steve has been having me lead missions and such.

Y/N: Okay, I'm on it.

Steve: Good, come to the quinjet and then head out.

Y/N: Got it.

I hang and tell Nat the situation and we leave to meet up with Steve and Sam.

(Fifteen minutes later)

After getting to the quinjet and hand Ollie over to Steve then Sam, Pietro, Natasha and I leave to help Wanda and Vision.

We know follow their locater and see that their heading towards a train station.

After a minute or so I stand on the otherside of the tracks and see Wanda about to fight two aliens. Once the trains have gone past I see that the female alien has spotted me.

She throws her spear at me, but I catch it with one hand.