Chapter 39: Spider-Man Vs. The Sinister Six

Y/N's P.O.V

As I'm swinging through the city trying to get to the Raft I see a police chopper that has dad and Yuri inside.

Oliver: Hey Spider-Man, hop on!

I nod then jump and stick to the side of the chopper as it flies over to the Raft.

Once we get to the Raft the place is a mess. Prisoners are running around everywhere and smashing the place up.

Oliver: Spider-Man, deal with the prisoners on the ground!

Y/N: I'm on it Captain!

I jump down infront of a group of prisoners.

Y/N: Sorry guys, you don't get to make bail.

I then go at them and take them down.

(Ten minutes later)

After dealing with groups of prisoners and taking 'em down I jump back on the the chopper as it flies up higher.

Once we get high enough I see Electro standing on the roof in some new gear.

Y/N: Look out!

Before the chopper could move it gets hit by Electro's electricity and this sends the choppers spinning out of control.

The chopper then crashes into the prison but I manage to save both dad and Yuri.

I low the three of us down onto the ground.

Y/N: You two okay?

Yuri: Yeah, I'm good. Captain?

Oliver: I'm okay, thanks for the save Spider-Man.

I nod.

After hearing an explosion we turn to see Electro.

Electro: Welcome to the party. You're just in time for the fireworks!

He then disappeares, but not before letting.the rest of the prisoners out of their cells.

Y/N: Electro? Why is he letting everyone out?

Oliver: Yuri, you and I will head to the control room and see how bad the situation is.

Y/N: Got it, I'll go and join the party in there.

They both run off and I head inside the cell block and start taking down the prisoners.

(Five minutes later)

After taking the prisoners down I go over to the double doors and force them open. Once they open up a little my spider sense goes off and I see some debris heading my way.

I jump out of the way of it and see that it was Rhino that threw it at me.

Y/N: Oh, hi Rhino.

Rhino: Hope you like surprise, spider.

I then see Electro and they both run off.

(Ten minutes later)

After running into members of my rogue's gallery I start chasing Electro around the Raft and after a few minutes I find Electro standing on the roof.

Third person prospective

After landing on the roof Y/N walks over to Electro.

Electro: How do you like my new suit?

Y/N: It's very dashing. Where'd you get it?

Electro: It's an exclusive club.

As he says this Vulture comes flying in. Rhino then jumps in and charges at Y/N.

Y/N jumps over Rhino and then attachs a web to Vulture and throws him at Rhino taking both of them down.

He then gets attacked by Martin Li who joins the fight as Mr. Negative.

Mr. Negative: Remember. He said not to kill him.

Y/N: Good idea, in fact we don't have to do this at all if you don't want to.

Rhino: We definitely want to.

All five enemies start to attack Y/N and he does his best to fight them off, but it's clear that he's out matched at this point.

Y/N then gets hit by Scorpion's stinger, this stuns him and Y/N drops to the floor as if the energy had been drained from his body.

The five villians start beating down on Y/N. Electro then shocks him.

Y/N: Ahhhh!!!

As Y/N tries to crawl away his hand gets grabbed by a metal arm.

He looks up and sees Dr. Octavius looming over him.

Y/N: Dr. Octavius?

Otto then uses another arm to bring Y/N up to his level.

Dr. Octavius: First and final warning. Stay out of our way.

Dr. Octavius then throws Y/N off the roof and into the water below.

Elsewhere Oliver and Yuri are in a new chopper and looking for Y/N.

After a few minutes of searching they find him in the water floating on a barrel.

Yuri: Captain! He's down there!

The chopper swoops down and Yuri brings Y/N onto the chopper.

(The next day)

Y/N's P.O.V

After leaving the hospital I web swing up and land on a rooftop just to take a small break.

But I did learn that whilst I was in the hospital Dr. Octavius released the devil's breath on the population of New York.

Y/N: Dr. Octavius... why? How did I let this happen?

I then get a call from dad.

Oliver: Y/N, I just got a call from the hospital. They said you went AWOL.

Y/N: I need to get back to work.

Oliver: The doctor said you have fourteen broken bones.

Y/N: Which means I have a hundred and ninty-two non broken ones, besides I heal fast. Thanks for getting me out of there by the way.

Oliver: The hardest part was keeping you hidden from Sable. They've branded you a priority target.

Y/N: I humbly accept the honour, and if I'm not mistaken you did that too a few years back.

He chuckles.

Oliver: Haha, very funny.

I sadly smile as I look out over the city.

Y/N: What's happening to our city dad?

Oliver: I don't know. It feels like the end of the world, maybe it is.

Y/N: Well I'm here to help.

Oliver: Good, I'll call you when I have something on any of the members of your rogue's gallery.

Y/N: Okay, thanks dad.

Oliver: Anytime kiddo.

Dad hangs up.

I then decide to call Natasha.

Y/N: Hey Nat.

Natasha: Y/N! Your dad called and told me what happened. Are you okay?!

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine beautiful. Just need to walk it off is all. Sorry about our date.

Natasha: Don't worry about that now that doesn't matter, we have a city to save.

Y/N: Right, got it.

Nat and I continue to talk and she brings me up on everything I've missed whilst in the hospital.