Chapter 70: Visiting The Raft

(Upstate New York)

Zach's P.O.V

After leaving the airport Tony, Vision and I take Rhodey back to the compound as he was hit badly and may need surgery.

As I'm standing outside with Tony and Vision I can't help but think about what Y/N said.

Maybe he was right, maybe signing the Accords was what got us here. We're divided now, fractured possible for good.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I turn to see Nat enter the room.

She and Tony then leave to discuss what happened back in Germany.

Natasha's P.O.V

I go to see Tony, then he and I go to talk outside.

After Tony explained Rhodey injuries we talk about what happened at the airport.

Natasha: Neither Y/N or Steve are gonna stop. If you don't either then Rhodey is gonna be the best case scenario.

Tony: You let them go Nat.

Natasha: We played this wrong.

Tony: No you let them go because you're in love.

I feel the angry rise after hearing Tony say this.

Natasha: Well I'm sorry that I'm not able to put the love of my life in handcuffs Tony.

Tony: Whatever.

Natasha: Please Tony, we both know that if it was Pepper out there fighting with Cap arresting her would be out of the question. So do give me that bullshit.

Tony: Wow it must he hard for you to get rid of the double agent thing huh? It sticks in the DNA.

I look at him.

Natasha: Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddanm second?

Tony: Well, it doesn't matter because T'challa told Ross what you did, so they're gonna come for you.

Natasha: I'm not the one that needs to watch their back.

I then walk out and try to figure out a way to catch up to Y/N, Steve and Barnes because they're gonna need backup if what they were saying is true.

I have to be with Y/N, I can't lose him. Not now, not ever and definitely not because of these fucking Accords.

Natasha: Don't worry Y/N, I'm coming.

Tony's P.O.V

After leaving to go and see Ross at the Raft I found out on the flight there that Y/N and Steve were telling the truth about the doctor.

Once I got the the Raft Ross didn't believe me and took me to see the other's. And obviously I wasn't given the warmest welcome by them.

Once walking in I hear clapping.

Clint: The futurist is here and he knows what's best for you whether you like it or not.

I walk over to Clint's cell.

Tony: Come on, give me a break Barton. I had no idea they'd put you guys in here.

Barton spits on the floor.

Clint: Yeah, but you knew they'd put is somewhere Tony.

Tony: Yeah, but not some super-max floating prison. I mean this place is for...

Clint: Criminals? Criminals I think that's the word your looking for Tony. But you know that didn't used to mean me or Y/N or Steve or Sam or Wanda.

Tony: You broke the law Clint. You read it, you broke it. You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't get why didn't you think of them when you chose the wrong side?

Clint then comes to the cell door.

Clint: You better watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it!

I then walk over to see a new guy in the next cell.

???: Hank Pym did always say you can't trust a Stark.

Tony: Sorry who are you?

I then carry on walking until I reach Sam's cell. I see him facing the wall.

Sam: How's Rhodes?

Tony: We'll be flying him to Colombia medical tomorrow. So, fingers crossed. What do you need? They feed you yet?

Sam turns to face me.

Sam: You the good cop now?

I then lean on the cell door.

Tony: I'm just the guy who wants to know where Y/N and Steve went with Barnes.

Sam: Well, you better go and get a bad cop. Because you're gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get information outta me.

I use my watch to knock at the Raft's AV.

Tony: I just knocked the A out of their AV. We've got about 45 seconds until they realise it's not a technical glitch.

I then use my watch to pull up the information that FRIDAY showed be on the chopper.

Tony: So, this was the guy that was suppose to interrogate Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake, Sam, I'm sorry I was wrong.

Sam: That's a first.

Tony: Spidey and Cap are definitely on the reservation and they're gonna need all the help they can get. Look we don't know each other that well so you don't have to...

Sam: No, no it's alright. Look I'll tell you where they are but you have to go alone and as a friend.

Tony: Easy.

After talking to Sam I found out that Y/N and Steve are heading to Siberia to stop a group of super soldiers. So I leave to go to the chopper with Ross following me.

Ross: Stark, did he give you anything on Rogers and L/N?

Tony: Nope, he told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll leave you on hold as I like to watch the line blink.

I close the chopper door and take off.

Once I'm in the clear I activate my suit that's installed in the chopper and fly off to Siberia to catch up to Y/N and Cap.