Chapter 58: Sokovia Takes Off

(Sokovia)

Y/N's P.O.V

As we fly into Sokavia Cap gives us a speech to prepare us for what's coming.

Steve: Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. That's what we signed up for, the people of Sokavia didn't, so our first priority is getting them out. All they want to do is live their lives in peace, and that's not gonna happen today. But we can do whatever it takes to protect them. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and clear the people out. We keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monster's, this isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right or not.

So after hearing that we make it to Sokavia, once we're out of the quinjet I help Cap evacuate civilians to get them out of the city.

Then out of nowhere Cap and I get attacked by Ultron bot's that are coming out of the ground.

As we fight them off we feel the ground start to shake.

I look over the edge and see the bridge breaking off and a portion of the city start to go up in the air.

We then hear Ultron give a speech through his bot's, which are just an extension of himself.

Ultron: Do you see? The beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, to the fall. You, Avengers you are my meteor. The earth will crack with the weight of all your failures. Disconnect me.from your computers, turn my own against me. It doesn't matter. Becuase once the dust settles the only thing living on this planet, will be metal.

As I'm fighting more bot's at the end of the bridge I get tackled by a bot and sent flying into the front of a car.

Tony: Hey Spidey, you got incoming.

Y/N: (Groaning) Incoming already came in.

Steve then comes over and helps me up.

Steve: Stark, you worry about getting the city back down. The rest of us have one job. Tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, Walk it off.

Steve and I nod to each other then carry on fighting Ultron bot's.

As we're fighting I hear Hulk roaring so I know Banner must have gotten Nat and hopefully she'll be here soon.

I go back to the bridge as I see a woman in a car about to go over the edge. I grab the bumper, but it rips off and the woman goes falling down.

I see Thor coming up then he goes back for her throwing her up. I slide down and catch her.

Y/N: Hey! It's okay! I've got you! Just look at me!

I manage to get her back up, as I do I see an Ultron bot coming at me.

Ultron: You can't save them all.

I spin a web at him.

Ultron: You'll never...

Before he could finish I pull the bot towards me clotheslining it sending it down to the ground below.

Y/N: "Never" what? You didn't finish!

I turn to see another car land and Thor land on top of it.

Thor jumps down and walks ahead of me.

Y/N: What, were you napping?

Once Thor and I get back to the fight he goes to help Steve and I see Natasha taking down bot's.

She turns and sees me and I take off my mask.