Chapter 68: Another Spider Person

Y/N's P.O.V

After suiting up, Cap and I walk out into the open and spot the chopper Clint told us about.

As we run towards it the chopper gets hit by a device that shuts it down.

Cap and I look up to see Tony, Rhodey and Zach flying in with their suits.

Once the trio land they reveal their faces.

Tony: Isn't fun how you run into people at the airport? Don't you think that's weird?

Rhodey: Definitely weird.

Steve: Tony listen to me. The doctor he's behind all of this.

Cap and I then turn to see the Black Panther jump in on our left.

T'challa: Spider-Man, Captain.

I nod to him.

Y/N: Your highness.

Tony: Ross gave me thirty-six hours to bring you in. That was twenty-four hours ago, so can you guys help a brother out?

Steve: You're after the wrong guy.

Tony: Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.

Y/N: And there are five more super soldiers just like him Tony.

Steve: Y/N's right. We can't let the doctor find 'em first Tony.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Natasha come in.

Natasha: Y/N, Steve, you two know what's about to happen here. Do you really wanna punch your way outta this one?

Y/N: Only if we have to.

Tony shakes his head.

Tony: Alright, I've run outta patience. Undroos.

My spider sense then goes off as webs shoot down and bind mine and Cap's hands together. We then look up to see a kid in red & black spandex land in a kneeled position holding Cap's shield.

Tony: Nice job kid.

???: Thanks. I coulda stuck the landing better, but ya know new suit. But it's perfect Mr. Stark thank you.

Tony nods to this.

???: Hi guys, I'm a big fan, I'm Scarlet Spider.

My spider sense then went off again as I realise this kid is like me.

He then looks at me intensely, his Spider sense also went off.

Y/N & Scarlet Spider: You're like me.

Steve: You've been busy.

Tony then goes on to say how us doing this is gonna tear the Avengers apart.

I sigh.

Y/N: You did that when you signed Tony.

Tony: Alright I'm done. You're gonna turn Barnes over to us now! Because it's us! Come on guys.

We then hear Sam come over the comms.

Sam: We found their quinjet. Hanger five. North runway.

Once we hear this Steve and I raise our hands up and Clint's arrows break through the webbing.

The other team is shocked by this.

Y/N: Alright Lang, you're up.

Lang then grows big and kicks Scarlet Spider in the face and joins us.

Scott: I believe this is yours Captain America.

We then see Black Panther run off in the direction Sam and Bucky were in.

I look to Steve.

Y/N: Deal with the King, I've got Zach and Rhodey.

Steve nods and runs after T'challa

(Five minutes later)

After knocking the Zach away I see Rhodey flying towards me, but I jump up and kick sending him flying to the ground breaking his baton.

Scott: Hey Spidey, heads up!

Lang throws my a small disc. Then he shows me a small truck.

Scott: Throw it at this. Now!

He throws the truck and I throw the disc, as they make contact the truck grows big and makes an explosion that hits Zach, Natasha, Rhodey and T'challa.

I give him a dirty look.

Scott: Ah man I thought it was a water truck. Sorry.

I shake my head.

Y/N: Forget it. Let's just catch up to Cap and the other's.

Scott nods and he and I go off to find the others so we can get to the quinjet.