Chapter 36: Stopping A Helicopter

Y/N's P.O.V

I finally make it to the Fisk construction site and when I get there I see Fisk's men and Demon's

I also see a truck leave the site with "Consolidated Shipping" written on the side of it.

I call up Jeff to let him know what I've found.

Y/N: Hey Jeff. I made it to the construction site

Jeff: What do you see?

Y/N: It looks like the Demon's are moving in on Fisk's territory.

Jeff: You got this?

Y/N: Yeah, I got this.

After going in and taking down all the Demon's in the area I pick a phone from a Fisk thug that is being called by an unknown number.

I answer it and See Fisk in an orange jumpsuit.

Y/N: Hey Willie.

Fisk: You.

Y/N: Nice jumpsuit. It's very slimming.

Fisk: Stay out of my business.

Y/N: Wait, the Demon's, who's their leader?

Fisk: Keep my men alive and maybe I'll tell you.

Fisk hangs up and I see a helicopter flying towards the construction site.

I web zip up to the higher level.

Y/N: Saving bad guys from other bad guys. This is not how I thought today was gonna go.

(Ten minutes later)

After taking down all of the Demon's and saving Fisk's men in the process. I see the helicopter land on the top of the construction site.

I web zip up there and the helicopter trys to leave but I shoot out webs to stop it.

As I'm holding it back a Demon fires a rocket launcher, this causes an explosion that takes down a crane at the site.

I try to stop the crane from falling but it comes back around and knocks me off the building.

I manage to catch myself and web up the crane to another building to stop it from falling.

Y/N: Did that just happen? Yeah, it did.

After that's done I web swing after the helicopter that has a unit attached to it.

As I'm swinging I get a call from dad.

Oliver: Hey kiddo. I'm getting reports of a helicopter with a wreaking ball?

Y/N: Yeah dad, things with the Demon's got... complicated. But don't worry I got this.

I then hang up.

Y/N: Please let me got this.

After catching up to the helicopter and breaking the unit off of it. I fall into a building with the unit rolling behind me.

I manage to stop it by landing in a building below.

When I get up I see the Demon's helicopter and I run towards it, and once I get close enough I web zip through it and land on the bottom of it.

I then manage to disable the helicopter's engines, this sends the helicopter spinning out of control in the air and then it starts falling down.

I crawl around the helicopter.

Y/N: I need a plan. I need a plan real fast.

After webbing up the tail of the helicopter to the side of a building I manage to web up the rest of it by attaching it to two different buildings.