Chapter 24: Loki's Play

Natasha's P.O.V

After checking on Y/N I decide to go and talk to Loki to find out what his plan really is as I believe he wanted us to take him prisoner.

When I enter the room I see Loki walking around his cell.

Loki: There's not many people who can sneak up on me.

He turns to face me.

Natasha: But you knew I'd come.

Loki: After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you come as a friend. And I would cooperate.

Natasha: I want to know what you've done to Agent Barton.

Loki: I'd say I've expanded his mind.

Natasha: And once you've won. Once you're king of the castle, what happens to his mind?

Loki: Is this love Agent Romanoff?

Natasha: No it's not, love is for children.

Loki: Speaking of children how's young L/N, I'd like to talk to him. I could use I second in command, and he'd be perfect for that.

When he brought up Y/N I felt anger rise up. I couldn't stand the thought of him getting hurt and I couldn't stand the thought of losing him, especially losing him to Loki's magical mind control.

Natasha: You're not going near him, because if you get out and even lay a finger on him, I'll take your head off your body.

Loko smirks at me.

Loki: Oooo. It seems I've hit a nerve, you say love is for children, and yet you seem to love this boy. Well, I'm sorry to say Agent Romanoff, but his power will be mine.

I shake my head.

Loki: But do tell me why ask about Agent Barton?

Natasha: I owe him a debt.

Loki nods wanting me to continue.

I go on to explain how Barton was sent to kill me and how instead he speared me and brought into S.H.I.E.L.D due to my skill set. And I want to save him to wipe the blood from my ledger.

Loki: Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Dreykov's daughter, the hospital fire. Barton told me everything.

Loki goes on to say as my there was too much red on my ledger that saving Barton would be pointless. And that we're no different from the people we try to stop.

As he gets closer I back away and he bangs on the glass.

Loki: But you know what? I won't touch Barton, not until I make him kill that precious Spider-Man of your. Slowly, intimately and in ever way he knows you fear. I'll let him wake just long enough to let him see his good work, and when he screams I'll spilt his skull.

I turn my back to him.

Natasha: You're a monster.

Loki: No, you've brought the monster.

I look up realising that he plans to use the Hulk to destroy this place and, that he plans to use the scepter to brainwash Y/N when he gets out.

Natasha: So, Banner and Y/N that's your play.

Loki: What?

I start to head to the lab.

Natasha: Loki means to unleash the Hulk and turn Spider-Man against us with the scepter. Keep Banner in the lab, and keep Y/N away from the scepter. I'm on my way. Send Thor as well.

I turn back to Loki.

Natasha: Thank you for the cooperation.

I leave the room and go to the lab.