Chapter 29: Going Separate Ways

(Three days later)

Third person prospective

Three days after what happened in New York, Nick Fury is currently infont of the council and they are watching new reports of what happened in New York and about the Avengers.

Some people are thankful for the Avengers and grateful that they are around. And there are others who believe that the Avengers are dangerous and a threat.

We come to the final report of a waitress being interviewed.

Waitress: This is all somehow their fault. Spider-Man saved my life. Where ever he is, where ever any of them are I would just wanna say "thank you."

Nick Fury then turns to face the council.

Councilman #1: Where are the Avengers now?

Nick I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts. I'd say they've earned a leave of absence.

Councilwoman: And the Tesseract?

Nick Fury: It's where its supposed to be. Out of our reach.

Councilman #1: That's not your decision to make Director.

Nick Fury: I didn't make it, I just didn't argue with the God that did.

Councilman #1: So, you just letting him take it and the war criminal Loki, who should be answering to his crimes.

Nick Fury: Oh, I believe he will.

Councilwoman: I don't think you understand what you've started. Letting the Avengers loose on this world. They're dangerous.

Nick Fury: Yes they are, and the world knows it. Every world knows it.

Councilman #1: Was that the point of all of this? A statement? A promise?

The council meeting ended and Fury left the room.

(Queens, New York)

Y/N's P.O.V

Once getting to Park Avenue and putting the Tesseract in a chamber of sorts. Thor and Loki grab both ends and teleport away back to Asgard.

After saying goodbye to the other Avengers I go over to my motorbike to head back home, but I turn and see Nat coming towards me.

Y/N: So, where you heading now?

Natasha: Washington, and then where ever Fury needs me to go. What about you?

Y/N: Back to Brooklyn and doing my normal job with Dr. Octavius. Even after nearly a year of working with him it still feels weird to say that. And I'll also be helping Tony out with rebuilding Stark Tower into something else.

Natasha: Oh yeah? What's that?

Y/N: Sorry can't tell ya. Got wait like the others.

Nat smiles and pecks me on the lips.

Natasha: Well, good luck and be safe out there Cowboy. Also remember to stay in touch.

Y/N: When it comes to you I always do. You be safe too beautiful.

We smile at each other. And I drive off.

As I'm riding down the road I can't help but smile as I'm excited to see what happens next.

(Two weeks later)

So it's been two weeks since the battle of New York and I've been going to Stark Tower a lot to help Tony and Pepper with remodeling the place.

After swinging around the city I land into the top floor through one of the broken windows.

I take off my mask after landing in the room.

Y/N: Hey guys, what'd I miss?

Pepper: Hey, Y/N.

Tony: Ah kid, good timing. I was thinking we should...

We then hear an explosion. As I look out the window Zach then comes over the comms.

Zach: Y/N, I've just got an alert that Rhino is attacking the Brooklyn Bridge.

Y/N: Okay, copy that.

Tony looks at me.

Tony: What's going on?

Y/N: One of my rogues galley called Rhino is attacking the Brooklyn Bridge.

Tony smiles at me and I instantly know what he's thinking.

Y/N: You wanna come with?

Tony looks back to Pepper for permission.

She smiles and shakes her head.

Pepper: Okay, go. Just be careful. Both of you.

We both nod. I put on my mask and Tony puts on his freshly rebuilt mark seven armor.

I then swing out the window with Tony flying behind.

He then catches up to me and we head off the the Brooklyn Bridge to stop Rhino.

(A/N: Now I know that's not his mark seven armor, but just imagine it is

(A/N: Now I know that's not his mark seven armor, but just imagine it is.)

(Well, that's the end of the Avengers one arc. Next up is my alternate version of Spider-Man PS4.)