Chapter 73: Avengers Infinity War Prologue

Hey guys it's Y/N L/N a.k.a Spider-Man, and I'm back to catch you guys up on what's been happening the past two years since the civil war between the Avengers.

First of all, I haven't been able to go home back to Brooklyn as myself along with the other's are now fugitives. Now Miles is doing the hero gig as Ghost Spider in New York, but Miles was able to tell me that there's a hero in a green hood shooting arrows running around New York. But when it comes to my family their okay. I manage to get video messages to both of them so they know I'm okay, and that I won't be coming home for awhile.

I also met the Scarlet Spider who was on Tony's side during the airport battle, his real name is Ben Reilly. He and I along with Miles went on a alternate earth hopping adventure, Miles and I also taught Ben a few things about his powers to help him, as he hasn't had his powers for thag long.

Second of all, the rogue Avengers and I have been travelling the world doing missions in various countries, such as Russia, Germany etc. We even ran into Felicia in Europe, she helped us on a mission and she's now finally turned over a new leaf and started being a hero. I know this now as I've seen her on the news saving people and helping them without getting a reward. So that's good, this allowed me to forgive her for lying to me about us having a son together.

Third of all, Natasha and I are still going strong even though we're fugitives, we've still managed be a somewhat normal couple. I even met her family, her parents and sister which I didn't know she had. They helped us on a mission which involved fighting a someone called Taskmaster, which is someone I fought at one point too back in 2014 just before Felicia showed back up.

After that time I actually found a black symbiote that attached itself to me and gave me this pretty cool black suit, but the suit was alien and it started to change my personality and bring out my darker side. I was able to get it off, and it's now being held in Wakanda thanks to some help from T'challa's sister Shuri.

Also Natasha and I had something happen which we definitely didn't expect to happen, Nat and I are having a baby together. Which is crazy as we're not exactly in stable situation given we're on the run from the government, but we're still happy about it.

Fourth of all, part of the reason we've being able to avoid the government for as long as we have because of Zach and Vision. Those two have been helping us stay ahead of the government. Zach started helping as he started to see that signing the Accords was choosing the wrong side, and Vision has started helping us as he and Wanda are now a couple which I didn't see coming but their cute together so it's good.

Well now you guys are all caught I need to get back to Natasha because now that she's now 9 months pregnant, and she's gonna give birth any day now. So bye.