Her back arched. "Ah."

The tip of my tongue moved in circles on her clit then my lips wrapped around it and my fingers slid inside of her.

"Oh my god....Chriiiiissss." Mya bit down on her lip and grabbed her breast.

Man she was wet as fuck and I was licking up every bit of while my fingers touched her spot. Her legs jerked and her moans grew louder.

Digging my face in deeper I shook my head back and forth making sure I made a mess. Her hand gripped the back of my head then slid to the top as she grabbed my hair.

"Wai— waaiiit uh!" She gripped my shoulder trying to get me to stop. I grabbed her hand and held it.

"I'm not finished." I said before slipping my tongue inside of her. Using my other hand I slapped her ass letting her know I wanted her to ride my face but she didn't move so I did it harder making her whimper. She started moving her hips.

Wrapping my arm around her waist I flipped us over so that she'd be sitting on my face.

Yup, pregnant and all.

Gripping her ass I made her grind on my tongue and my thumb massaged her clit.

"Ooooh, fuuuuck! FUUUUCK!" Her hands gripped the sheets as her muscles tightened. I pulled my tongue out and started flicking it on her clit. Mya gasped. "Shit! Aaaaahh."

Her cum started dripping on my chin and neck.

"Okay baby...okaaaay."

I made out with her pussy and held onto her waist as she tried to move away. "You sure that's enough?" I asked.

"Yes Papi, I'm sure."

Laughing I climbed from under her and she laid back down trying to catch her breath. While she did that I took off my briefs.

Mya sat up and stared at me, biting her lip. "Can I taste?" She asked while grabbing my dick.

"You know I don't like for you to do this while you pregnant." My fingers ran through her hair.

Her tongue ran across the head. "You sure?" Her mouth slipped around me making my eyes close.

She let out a moan as she pulled back.

"Myaaaaa. Don't make this hard for me."

She chuckled while laying back. "Okay baby."

I hovered over her. Grabbing my dick I rubbed it between her lips before pushing inside of her. Placing her leg over my shoulder I started stroking. "Damn Mya."

Her nails ran down my stomach then moved to my waist. She gripped it to make sure I kept hitting her spot. Her muscles were tightening already.

Leaning down I kissed her. "I love you.....so much."

"I love you Papi.........so damn muuuch."

I wrapped her legs around my back and took long deep strokes and made sure she felt how much I loved her every time our lips touched. I just wanted to make love to my wife tonight.