Part 63

"The End, and that's the story of how we met" I closed the album filled with pictures and smiled to them, Sirius and Nymphadora. My children.

"so you and father met at your school?! that's so romantic!!" Nymphadora said squeezing her pillow.

"That's just gross!!" Sirius pretended to be puking

"Gross? you two wouldn't be here if it was "gross" young man" The voice behind me was none other but the one and only Fred Weasley Black, leaning against the door frame. "your mother and I worked hard for you two-" I jumped off my seat towards Fred "And that's all for today! kids ignore your fathers weird remarks, it's time for bed time" I shoved Fred out of the room and turned off the rooms lights "dad" Nymphadoras soft voice began "yes sweetheart?" Fred leaned over the door  "I'm nervous"  I frowned and looked at her direction "how come?"  I asked "well, what if I get sorted into Slytherin or something happens and I miss you guys "  

"well if your sorted into Slytherin well disown you" Fred said bluntly, still in a jokingly manner "sweetheart he's just messing with you, besides not all Slytherins are bad remember that" "oh yeah? try getting married to one" Fred joked 

"your mom is right Sweetheart, no matter what house your sorted into our love would never change for you, and well when ever you feel like missing us you can always owl  us, or you can pay little visits to your uncle Draco. You can test out those new "items" we made for our shop" Fred  said winking, those two are really going to make his life a living hell.

"your train might get delate if you two don't go to sleep early"  I said closing up the conversation. "I'm not the one talking its all Nymphadoras fault if were late!" Sirius said giving attitude, and covered himself with his covers, now that one really got his mothers mouth when it come to talking back. I was inches away from wacking him when Fred holded me back firmly.

"goodnight you two" Fred said closing  the door, I glared at Fred "what? you wanted kids" he said with his signature smile "I wasn't the only one!" I whispered yelled. 

 I heard a knock downstairs "who can it be at this hour?" I frowned and opened the door revealing All grown up Luisa "sorry mom and dad, they canceled my flight but hey I'm here!, now where are those little squints?" 

I opened the door to let her in "there in bed already" Luisa made a fake disappointed face "darn! what am I supposed to do with all these presents?" and with that two little kids ran down stairs skipping two step at a time "Luisa!" Fred tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to a sting coming from a crack connected to a ear, those two were hearing the whole thing. 

I shook my head and watched as the two kids opened there gifts "mom dad can Luisa stay the night!?" "bitch I'm part of the family of course I can!"  Luisa said putting both feet on the table 

"feet off the table" 

Both me an Fred said, "right" Luisa said lifting her feet off the table 'We talked for about 5 more minutes before I checked the time on my phone. "Oi! you two start school tomorrow , hurry up to bed!" they both mumbled "no fun" looking down at he floor.

"Ten minutes more wont kill them will it love?" Fred said wrapping both his arms around me, making it obvious what his intentions were "EW! were off to be bed" they both ran up the stairs in a flash "see simple but effective" Fred said proudly. "you two make me want to leave as well" Luisa fake puking, I rolled my eyes and stayed up for little with Luisa before bringing some coves for her. "good nigh, Luisa"

 "goodnight mom, good night dad" Luisa said 

"goodnight Luisa, Goodnight dad, goodnight mom" Fred joked "hurry up you moron" I pushed him up the stairs, we finally made our way to our room when we finally got bed I was tired. Fred wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer as he kissed my forehead  "I wouldn't trade this moment for the world" he mumbled "I smiled before kissing him deeply "Me either"

THE END 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love everyone who followed this long ass journey with me, I honestly didn't believe I would make it this far. Thank you all for the love and support. I will start other chapters on other characters and have many ideas. Don't be shy to share your ideas with me as well. My fingers can now rest 😌