part 51

Kate's pov-

"Truth or dare?" Hermione didn't think twice before answering "Truth" Anne passed her the Truth serum. Hermione took a deep breath in before taking it "alright then, have you and Ron here ever been caught while doing it if so explain how it was" Anne asked Hermione didn't seem to feel comfortable at all and Ron's face turned reader than his own hair.

"Well...it was at Ron's place and everyone... everyone was out for errands, but his mother came back for her wand....but heard noises so she decided to check on us and well..caught us" Ron buried his face on his hands,the serum wore off and Hermione's face turn just as red.

George tried not to laugh by bitting his lip "mom told us to stay outside for a bit longer, i guess i understand why now" he joked Susan hidden on the shoulder and gave him a look to settle down.

I covered my face surprised, since when was Hermione that active? I mean i get it were aren't kids anymore but damn

I took a sip of my butterbeer and adjusted myself better on Fred's lap he made sure his arms were around my waist properly and smiled at me lightly i gave him a small peck connection both our bloody lips together for a split second and turned my attention back to the group.

"Who's next?" Susan asked "i believe it's Kate's turn" Dave said with a devilish grin "ooo! I'll ask!"George Interrupted Dave just as he was going to say something.

"So dear kate truth or dare" i took a second to pick before i picked "truth" i didn't feel like doing any dares that involved me standing up, Fred was awfully warm.

"Rubbish" George mumbled, i scoffed and rolled my eyes. Hermione passed me the truth serum and i instaly took a sip.

"Okay then have you ever-" before George could finish Anne Interrupted him "why's are you and Fred all fucked up?" She blurted out

" I don't need the serum to tell you this one, well Fred and I got a bit hungry on our way here, so we made out, after having sex of course" I wrapped one of my arms around Fred's shoulders and gave him a kiss.

"I love it when your jealous love, i get to see this side of you" Fred whispered into my ear, i rolled my eyes and gave my attention to everyone else who had there attention on us.

"Bloody hell mate again?? get a room!" Ron blurted out "RON WEASLEY!" Hermione smacked the back of Ron's head. I laughed and raised an eyebrow at Anne's direction, she gave me a sour expression and took a shot followed by a lemon.

The wind started getting a bit more aggressive moving the flames, Fred tightened his grip more around my waist and brought me closer to him to warm me up, i sat back and looked at the others Ron looked a bit tipsy and so did George and Susan.

Anne finally spoke up and looked at me "Kate truth or dare?" at this point I didn't know what to choose when it came up to her asking a question or daring me to do something. I looked over at Dave who had a smirk once again looking right at me. There wasn't anymore truth serum but either was y i didn't have anything to hide, right? "Truth" I said "Was Fred really your first time?" Anne crossed her arms and tilted her head, I looked over a Fred who looked clueless and look back at me "what is she talking about? of course I was your first right, you told me"

Of course Fred was my first and I knew exactly what she meant, she meant Dave and what he did to me that day at the library if she meant losing my virginity to him I don't know exactly if I did or not but I was too embarrassed at that point.

"I- I " before I could even answer it Dave sat up and looked at me he seem as if he was planning something "Now, Now Anne no need to ask such personal question, unless your hiding something Kate" he added "why should I hide something of course I'm not hiding something it's true Fred is my first time, why would I lie about something like that?"

"Yeah! why would kate fly about something like that?!" Susan said stumbling against her words of course he was drunk "wait! cake can fly?!" George added just as drunk. "That's enough guys, we should be heading back it's far too cold to be out here anymore plus I had an alert, it said there's a very bad blizzard coming out way" Hermione said pointing at her phone screen

Something started buzzing in Ron's pocket "Bloody hell! I think I have a active bomb!" Hermione shook her head "bombs don't sound like that Ron" Hermione looked back at me and then at Anne "Now we better go back-" "Actually what if you all stay here I mean it's going to be dangerous out there it's a blizzard for crying out loud, and your friends can't ride back home there a bit tipsy" " yes of course, you should stay all Anne and I have a big spare room, it's not like you have a problem staying with us do you?" Dave added looking straight at me then back at everybody else

"We should really head b-"

"sure" Fred "what if all the girls are in one room and the guys are in the other room?" Dave said

"I'm sure thing let me help you with my Brothers" Fred sat up and helped George stand up and his both feet

Well shit. Hopefully this doesn't end as bad as I think it would.

----------------------

Hey guys writer here

Once again feel free to text me if you want me to add anything else in the story. And thank you for all the love and support. ❤️❤️❤️