part 8

Kate's pov-

"Well now you don't have to worry about that" I said smiling at them

Time skiping-

As everyone finished there dinner everyone left to there rooms I found myself staring at the roof inside my sleeping bag.

Hermione's light breathing and Ginny's soft snoring let me know they were asleep, I sat up feeling a bit light headed and cold I guess wearing a thank top and shorts wasn't the best idea but i wasn't smart enough  to bring extra clothes.

I stood up and made my way down to the kitchen the stairs were quite spooky at night, I tried not making any noise against the old wooden floor and successfully made it to the kitchen.

I poured myself a glass of water and started to breath into it the glass making fog appea-

"Sneaking around at night are we now?"
No other than Fred Weasley said making me jump me a bit.

"Sorry I couldn't sleep I'm a bit light headed"

"Does that mean you won't be able to go to the Ravenclaw welcome party?"

"You mean the one they hoast every year???, Um let me think of course I'm going!" I whispered yelled

Fred smiled making me smile, for a second there it felt as if time stoped

"Well then I recommend warm milk, always helps me" Fred suggested.
Fred started warming up the milk, now that I think about Fred is boyfriend material, i mean not for me of course because we're what he calls mates...

"Here" Fred said passing a glass of warm milk at me.

"Thanks" I  grabbed the glass of warm milk making our fingers touch, again a whole family reunion of butterflies inside my stomach.

I started walking towards the couch near the fireplace, once summer was over winter was starting to come around which meant it was cold ass hell at night.

As I sat down Fred left to grab something as I studied the fire pit I got lost in thoughts, that's when I heard a loud thud come from the window it was Pigwidgeon! I gave him a crum of toast and petted him reaching the for  the letter

- for Fred Weasley
-from Angelina

Angelina? I tried not to let my curiosity get the best of me but it did, I looked around making sure the coast was clear and I opened it quietly

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Dear Freddie- I heard you and your family are finally back we should catch up even though we lettered all summer It still feels like we haven't talked in days

Anyways I cut my hair, remember? You said I look good with short hair even though I know your not even close to a stylish I trusted you like i always do :) I made a good decision to cut it. Thanks to you Freddie

-your favorite Gryffindor, Angelina

Xoxo
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I felt tears form up inside my eyes

Wow I mean what do expect?? It's Fred Weasley all the girls are around him and George especially Angelina....Gosh I'm so stupid!god!

I heard footsteps comedown so I hid the letter and wiped my cheeks but my eyes still were red so was my faces, Everytime I cry my whole face turns red especially my nose, cheeks and my eyes will be puffy as hell.

I mean Angelina and Fred did date...it wouldn't surprise me if they were dating again...plus he lied to me about not being able to reach me so he stoped delivering letters...

I put the note down at the table and ran towards the couch and faced the fire again.

"Here I brought you a blanke- hey are you alright?" Fred asked holding a warm looking blanket

"Yeah I'm fine Fred" he looked a bit taken back

"Fred? What happened to Freddie?" He said in a sarcastic tone

'freddie'

Wow no wonder he liked to be called that nickname i bet it reminds him of Angelina!

"I- I thanks for the warm milk I'll be heading to bed now goodnight...Fred" I said walking upstairs

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Fred's pov-

"I- I thanks for the warm milk I'll be heading to bed now goodnight...Fred"
Kate's  voice cracked a bit  and it was obvious she was crying I mean sure I'm a idiot sometimes but not when it comes to this.

"Alright then goodnight"was all I could say at the moment.

I looked over at the glass of milk and grabbed it the empty glass of milk, it didn't feel warm anymore.

I washed the glass and put it away I was about to turn off the lights and leave when something on the table caught my eye.

It was a letter for me from Angelina, now I won't lie I did Fancy her but strangely I completely forgot about my feelings for Angelina.

I held the letter and noticed it was already opened.

'weird'

I went back upstairs and buried my face against my pillow George's snores wouldn't make sleeping easy but I somehow managed to.

°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°••°
Kate's pov-

"Kate wake up or we're going to be late to Hogwarts" Hermione said hitting me with a pillow

"Damn 'mione might as well just suffocate my ass while Im asleep" i said in a cranky tone

"Well then don't mind if I do-"

"Chill I was playing"

We all broke into laughter and talked about other stuff while we got ready for Hogwarts, i put on my green tie and used magic to curl my hair a bit and put on a light layer of make up.

As we made our way down stairs I met Fred's eyes he looked a bit tired, but I didn't look to long I turned my attention to the girls.

°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Fred's pov-

I couldn't stop thinking of Kate's random change of behavior all night and i mean she looked a bit sad and mad and her eyes were shinning as if she had been crying with her small red nose making me a bit worried.

"Finally you girls are done bloody hell I already grew a whole beard" Ron's complaining snapped me back to reality, i looked up and locked eyes with Kate's dark brown eyes, wow she keeps looking better and better, everytime I see it's as if it's the first time I've seen her face.

We stayed looking at each other for about 5 second before she broke contact, which made me a bit sad. I mean what is a mate supposed to do when the person they bloody worry about seems as if they want nothing to do with them???

And why should I care?? I mean if she's going to ignore me I-I'll i mean I'll have to do the same right?
Why does it bother me do much bloody hell!