part 19

Kate's pov-

Fred please wake up.... remember you-you promised everything would be alright....you pinky promise, you don't get to break that promise you hear me fred! ....please i want my Freddie back"

Everything seemed to calm by the time I looked up, there wasn't  anymore around and my arms were so wrapped around Fred

I heard some running towards us, u closed my eyes tight hoping it wasn't a death eater, i didn't have the strength right now.

"Fred?!" George's voice cracked

I looked up to see George run faster towards us

'I-i couldn't save h-him!" I'm useless after all

George got on his knees and took Fred in his arms

"No, no,no,no!!! Fred wake up come on Freddie please!!"George said bitting himself into Fred in a hug.

"We haveto take him to the others."

Others?.... Oh no

"Fred my boy! Molly screamed backing down covering her mouth with her hand.

We rested Fred's body down gently.

Author enters the gran hall and ran towards us with the rest of the weasley family.

"God no! Fred!" Ginny yelled

""I-c-couldnt s-save h-him i-ts m-me f-fault" i stuttered through my sobs

George was sobbing too "why couldn't it be me?" He said under his sobbing

I embraced him arms around him and sobbed some more.

I looked over at Remus and Nymphadora who were also on the ground there hand next to each other....

They really loved each other didn't they...

I barrier my face into George's chest and sobbed some more before starting to hug the whole weasley family.

I looked around and started to remember the time we put a truth potion on Ginny to reveal her feelings about Harry, and the time we would laught at how funny Molly's letters to Ron and the twins would be mostly her ranting about them.

I laughed a bit....he loved me just as much as I loved him....i guess happy endings only happen in fairy tales.....