part 60

Kates pov~

"Talk about endless nights of no sleep mate" Georg patted Fred's shoulders with a snicker.  The  silence was taken over by a loud sip from someone, we looked over to Molly coming closer to both of us "well then what will the answer be for both of you?" 

My eyes watered up as I admired the man of my dreams one foot away from me. "ill be a father?, Is this really happening?" Fred's tears quickly fell like streams down his cheeks that were wearing a long cheesy smile. I nodded my head as my tears streamed down as well, and before i knew it  i was wrapped in Fred's arms tightly. 

We stayed there embracing each other for what felt like hours when he took the box i had in my hand wiped his tears from is cheeks before getting on one knee and looking deep into my eyes "Will you Kate Black do the honors of making the happiest man alive buy agreeing to by by my side from here on until we grow old and watch our children grow as well?" he said looking at my stomach and back at me.

I went back to the fist time we met and the long journey we both took together.

"YES!" i said with big smile plastered on my face. Fred stood up and took my hand placing the ring on me never taking his eyes off me. We took me in his embrace and kissed me deeply, i felt explosions fire inside every inch of my body. 

"I love you, Kate Black, I love you with my heart and soul"  

"And I love you, Fred Weasley, until death and beyond"  

After a while of making single people feel lonely everyone clapped there hands. Molly lifted her arms up  with tears in her eyes "this calls for a celebration!" Author didn't hesitate to hug Molly with joy of being a grandpa to another child, once we took in Luisa he wouldn't stop talking about how exited he was to meet her as well.

"Freddie darlin" I began "yes, love?" He responded as he kissed my for head "you put the ring on the wrong finger" Fred's ears turned red as he looked down at my hand "oh w-Well i- Er, common mistake if you ask me "He placed the ring on the right finger and we broke in laughter.

"well how long has it been??" Ginny asked exited about the news "17 weeks and 2 days I don't quite know there gender, i will in about 5 more days maybe earlier, it depends"

________________________________________________________________________________

the next day- 

"you cants keep me  prisoner for ever Fred!" I nagged, Fred and I agreed I wouldn't go to work if anything was hurting, he's also worried ill carry something heavy and hurt both me and the baby " I will if I have to there's no doubt that!" I rolled my eyes and passed him his coat, "be careful, Merlyn's knows why the climate changes so much out there" I said crossing my arms as a cold breeze made me shiver "don't worry I  will" ad with that he kissed me goodbye "I love you" 

"I love you too" I gave him a kiss back and closed the door as he left. I looked around the place and tilted my head "this place can really use some re-decorating" Fred wouldn't allow me to go to work because I accidentally burned my hand with hot coco and somehow that would effect the baby, what a loud of crap. But I loved how worried he was for me and the baby for the smallest things.

I looked down at my hand and admired how the light would bounce of the diamond, it was beautiful. 

--------------------------------------

Writer here! im back! The ending is coming soon guys. i love you, your comments are the only things keeping me motivated! ill try to update more! 🖤🖤🖤