Part 58

The rings- 

Kate's pov- 

"how much longerrrr" i could hear Luisa complaining downstairs. " love we'll leave without you!" Fred added. I rolled my eyes and and finally was able to put on my necklace Fred gave me, That night i left at Ginny's wedding i felt bad and apologized about it. Thankfully she was calm and understanding about it and gave me the necklace i left behind that night back.

"I'll meet you down in a second Kate i just need to touch up my make up a little bit" Ginny said, "i need to find  Dobby,  he promised to help me with my hair i cant remember that bloody spell! " Hermione said angry.

I stepped out of the room and made my way down stairs slowly trying to watch my step, i wasn't a fan of the heels yet. I locked eyes with Fred's and gave him a smile, wow he was breath taking i couldn't believe i saw finally with who i loved the most, life really couldn't get better with him in it.I saw Luisa looking stunning as well,i was thankful to have that little brat in my life as well.

"Here" Luisa handed a napkin to Fred "whats this for?" Fred took the napkin confused 

"Your drooling" she said trying to hold  in her laugh. "oh i think he needs more than just one small napkin" i said jokingly, I stepped off the last step as Fred's hand led me down. "your right i do" Fred admitted. I shook my head and smiled once more.

"you owe 10 galleon" Luisa made a puking sound and walked away . As Luisa left Fred brought me closer towards him with one hand on my waist and the other one was still holding my hand bringing it closer to his face landing a kiss on it.

"Aren't you a charm today Eh?" i giggled "today? what about yesterday? and the days before that?and tomorrow and the day after that and those after that?He smiled as he admired my face all around.

"Your my charmer every day,past,present,future, no matter what¨ i stood on my tiptoes and gave him a peck on the cheek.  His ears turned bright red as i stood properly again. He stood there speechless before bringing me in for a hug. As i tried to push him away before it turns late he gripped a bit tighter "lets just stay like this for  bit"

i smiled and gave in "of course" i wrapped my arms around his neck and was able to smell the strong scent o Vanilla and gun powder with a hint of his cologne.

Fred's pov-  minutes before

"wow pocket sized Kate you look good" i said  Luisa made her way next to me as i waited for Kate "i know i do" she said with sass, sometimes i wonder if shes really Kate's kid or little sister.

We stood thee arguing about what color Kate's dress would be " i bet 10 galleons it would be a light color" Luisa crossed her arms knowing very well i love to gamble. "very well then i bet 10 Galleons it would be a dark color"