part 33

Fred's pov-

As she cleaned away the bit of blood off my knuckles she moved on to wipe the blood off my lip.

i felt her tenderness when she hold up my chin, i couldn't stop thinking of what she went through, i should've swing a little bit of more punches to teach him a bigger lesson, although that asshole would have forgotten it anyways.

Guys like him are rubbish.

I couldn't quite focused on the pain it gave when she pressed a little, all i could focused on is how much pain she must be in, she was covered by dark marks.

I'm relieved she's finally safe.

At one point she stopped and we both gazed into each other eyes, she looked empty,scared,and sad i finally understood most of the things she went through,it made me want to throw up due to fact there's still people like him alive.

-----------------------

Kate's pov-

I headed to the restroom and took a shower, the towel was wrapped around me as i stared into the bathroom mirror, i looked horrible all right. I had dark circles under eyes eyes.

I put on the shirt i borrowed and noticed the the shirts collar was so wide it revealed all the marks left on my neck,the shorts would reveal my legs covered in all colored bruises.

My lips had a wide cut in the middle.

I felt warm tears run down my cheeks, i felt like a punching bag something to let his anger go.

I dried my hair a bit with the towel, it was still a bit wet but it didn't bother me the only thing that did was the marks and bruises that were all visible i didn't want to be seen like this by anyone.

I applied A bit of chapstick Amber gave me and opened the door slowly, the air from the hall way was a bit cold.

I looked up to meet Fred's eyes, he looked as if he was waiting for a while.

I quickly covered my neck with the towel embarrassed at myself.

"I'm done using the restroom" i said walking about to

"Im not here for that, I'm here to treat you as well"Fred said

Before i got the chance to say a word he  lightly picked me up and placed me on the top of the sink.

I looked down flustered, i mean it's Fred why wouldn't I be flustered?!

I hold the towel against my neck like a scarf

"Don't worry love, he should be the one ashamed" Fred said bringing out his wand

"It won't hurt love i promise"i looked up at him once he said the word 'promise'

I sighed and lowered it down, revealing all the marks and some scratches i
didn't notice at first.

I looked at Fred who hand a weird look on him not disgusted or anything like that but upset

----------------------

Fred's pov-

Kate slowly lowered the towel revealing all sorts of marks, i could help but think how he was with her.

Bloody hell if I ever see him again,he better think twice before looking at kate wrong ever again.

How could I let this happen? I should explain things to her before anything starts again.

I wanted to bring her with me to my home, to keep her safe there.

But how?

I came back to reality and and saw how worried kate was i hope i don't give her the wrong idea,I'm not disgusted of her at all!

I looked down at her arms they were covered in bruises and scratches i looked at her in the eyes again, those dark brown eyes i could stare at for the longest time....

I started casting all the spells i learned during quidditch seasons, i missed those days...to be honest I would've maybe asked her to the Yull ball... if i wasn't a coward to tell my feelings maybe this all wouldn't have happened.

Once i was done i looked up at her face, were there was old bruise mixed with a new one, i tried my best  to focus on her bruise.

"Do those marks go lower?' I asked i wasn't really thinking straight all i was focused on was treating her.

"I think I'll do those myself" she said her head down.

"Yeah,sorry your right"i said clearing my throat.

She looked back up and our eyes looked deep into each other until someone stood in the doorway.

"Hey are you two done? Muggles food isn't quite sitting well inside my stomach" George was holding his stomach

Bloody hell George!