part 27

⚠️mental illness disorder!⚠️

Kate's pov-p

Ginny and Harry said their vowels

"I do" Ginny said with the biggest smile ever

"I do" Harry said smiling like the idiot he is.

" you may not kiss the bride"

I turned around I didn't want to see them kiss  im still uncomfortable seeing people kiss I mean I didn't kiss Adam that much either during the whole time, i wouldn't even let Adam touch me, wow i guess i did deserve that slap....I've been a dick!

My thoughts went back to Adam and how scared I was from him, and how he was turning into his father. what was i supposed to do after the wedding?

was I supposed to stay with Ginny and Harry?Ron and Hermione?Luna and Neville I mean I felt as if so many people found there soulmates and I'll be interrupting there peaceful life...I felt as If...i was never going to find love again

Hermione's shoved me with her shoulder getting me to focus again.

"Kate focuse, your zoning out again!" Hermione whispered yelled.

" yeah, yeah right sorry" I said shaking my head.After the vowels everybody went back to to having a fancy dinner, quite boring to be honest.

Nothing much happening till some lights in the middle of the whole room started turning on, the lights started going crazy I was a bit worried was this planned?

I looked over at George who was smiling like an idiot it was George wasn't it?!

I looked over at a girl lifting up some curtains...the was a bloody DJ!
Man I swear they would act like Fred and George!..... Fred

I snapped out of my depressing zone out once some music started blasting.

"bloody hell whats happening?!'
Ron asked

"Well the wedding was getting a bit boring"George said

" oh why did you did that for George!" Ginny said smacking the back of his head

"Thank you to be honest it's quite sad i was.getting plain vibes too" Ginny said giving him a hug

I'm sure deep down Ginny wanted something like this too she just didn't want to admit it to Molly and author thought.

Both Author and Molly's faces were priceless! They  freaked out for a bit but noticed the guess.were all having fun people started dancing in the dance floor Harry started dancing with Ginny.

Everyone put there mask back on and started dancing as well

Ron got smacked from the back by Hermione because he was to busy eating to ask Hermione to dance, eventually ron started dancing too... with a cup of butter beer of course.

Neville and luna....um they were doing the own thing, by that I mean moving there hands in the air like crazy.... Wich i found cute.

And Dobby was having fun with olives kid...oh wow oliver grew a bear!

That's when I gave out a real smile this time, everyone was here...

Everybody was in a dance floor right now and I was sitting down in the table by myself taking in the view.

"Come on Kate dance with us!" Eve said putting a hand out I think

"I'm going to sit this one down" I said my heels were kidding me already!
Eve shrugged and went back to dancing