part 53

Kate's pov-

"Hello love" they whispered back making me jump, for a  second I hoped or I wish  I didn't hear his voice instead it was just an illusion. But wishes aren't real.

He snickered and even though the hallway was dark I could see his expression he's evil smile, his disgusting eyes "what don't you like being called 'love?' I thought I heard your little boyfriend call you like that a few times"

"Well if you must know it's only my boyfriend who could call me like that nobody else gets the right to call me like that"

" Oh dear is that so?"

I could hear his steps getting closer and closer to me, i gulped and walked backwards.

"Is this all a game for you?"

"God don't tell me you're scared of me, I'll never hurt you babe" i scoffed at his words.

"Kate don't you understand it was just a mistake kids do all the time, you know how kids are, we would have made so much history of your bloody father wasn't always in our way"

"Wash your mouth fucking asshole!"  I spat "oh yeah, i almost forgot Mr Black passed away,  he never was really found of me"

"You were fun to mess with I would give it a 7/10 but if you want we can try again-"

I scoffed "I'm not a fucking toy, I would never be your toy-"

" you didn't seem to resist those times" I could hear his  breath getting close to me as I kept walking backwards step by step until I hit the wall behind me at this point it felt as if the walls were always against me not literally but in a way it made me feel lke everything's against me in some way.

"My, my, i could help but notice how much you've grown both in personality and in body of course-"

"you disgust me and I hate you for what you did!"

"oh God I know you don't-"

" I hope you rot in fucking hell!" my voice started to crack and my eyes  started water can you just leave me alone already you know I can't do that

She pushed me even harder into the war by my two shoulders and started to a kiss my neck I tried to push him off I really did, i started to scratch, push kick but didn't break free i couldn't yell for help....i didn't want to make noise or do anything to wake up the others so all I could do was trying not to cry so loud.

I started to whimper softly " please stop" i pleaded  I didn't want to be seen by Fred like this or by anyone, i didn't want to be seen at all  I felt disgusted of myself, embarrassed all over again.

He started licking my neck and his hand started to wander around my body as the other pinned both hands against the wall and his legs locked my legs. I felt powerless, all I could do is bite my lips in pain trying to keep my loud cries in and squeeze my eyes wishing all of this was a nightmare and i would wake up next to Fred.

" please stop,please stop!, Make it stop" I would cried silently

"shhh you don't want to be heard by the others"
His hands started to lead up under my shirt I started moving my body uncontrollably trying to move away from his grasp but failed to do so.

"Please stop, stop, stop it, no,no-"

All of the sudden a door swung open letting the rooms light make my glossy teary eyes shine as they opened instantly.

Fred's pov-.       Before all that⬆️

Dave started asking me weird questions, questions involving mostly Kates personal life, of course he's last person I trust so i didn't really answer some truthfully but how would be know if there lies?  Dave looked at his phone once it rang and stood up immediately "I'll be right back" Dave said right before he close the door a bit hard if you ask me.

I nodded and went back to my phone "Hey Siri call Kate" "I'm sorry I was unable to find bake in contacts-"

" what the bloody hell?" I still wasn't used to muggle devices just yet but that was not my mistake."hell is known for being a-"

" no not that!" I groaned "brown bat, a brown is commonly found in-"

"I don't like you robot lady!" I turned off my phone angrily, I looked around the room. I wish I was in my own bloody bed on my light green not walls around me not this ugly beige color, who even invented this color?? I groaned,I wish I was next to Kate

I hated how much I had to rely on Kate to make me happy but she is my happiness so I couldn't hate it. I hate being separated from her even if I was in the slightest way possible, what if I go check on her just say good night maybe give her a good night kiss, I was thinking about heading there but what if the girls are changing or something I don't want to walk into something like that,but it's midnight i want to seem disrespectful, 'waitthat's why there's knocking idiot!" argued myself maybe  i can just text her, yeah, right I'll do it right now. I went over to my phone and texted something short.

Hey love I don't know if you're asleep right now but if you're not you should be getting awfully late.-freds text

I set my phone down and played with my two thumbs I couldn't sleep something didn't let me sleep something telling me if I didn't wait for her respond I shouldn't be sleeping at all my phone vibrated making me quickly turn over to it.

George moved for a bit and mumbled the went back to sleeping I grabbed my phone and looked at it feeling relief until I read the text.

Hey Fred it's me Hermione, kate left her phone here in the room I think she went out for a vodka drink Anne wouldn't stop insisting on her getting it but she hasn't returned in a while.

I looked over at the couch Dave was sitting at and something didn't feel right,i  placed my phone on the bed and walked towards the door when I finally got close enough to the door I started hearing whimpering and someone whispers "please stop" over and over again, my heart sank in a instant when I realized those pleading set Kate's,I swung the door open and saw her.