part 54

Fred's pov-

The rooms light, lighted up the hallway so i could see clearly those dark brown eyes of here's, not the joyful one i always seem to get lost in, these were filled with tears

From there i lost it again,seeing her hurt once again under my protection hurted me so much, so much so i couldn't even control myself at that moment And before I knew it i swung at Dave.

Before another word of his lead out i pushed him to the ground and I kept on beating him over and over again, when would she be in peace? when would men stop doing this to her? To woman?i felt disgusted toward cowards like him.

I  start to remember about what happened that night when Kate called me and George asking if we could pick her up, when I saw her hurt and cold she didn't even want to make eye contact with me, it hurted me to see her like that I promise myself that I won't let her be treated the same way.

The commotion alerted the girls and soon they came rushing out "what's happening?" Amber asked but I couldn't focuse anymore I kept hitting him over and over and over again I was so furious is this what he was playing this whole time? is this why he was looking at her this during the camp fire?

I feel guilty knowing I practically forced Kate to come, it was all my fault if I didn't force Kate nothing would have happened, nothing would have ended up like this.

I couldn't notice it but I keep them punching hard and harder my arms are both caught as they were in the air  by George's concerned  face.

Easy Freddie you're scaring the girls "oh please I don't get scared that easley" Amber said in a drunk tone.

"You're not a girl sometimes you act like a bloody man" Ron shot up obviously drunk as well.

" how dare you! well at least I'm more of a man than you" she spat  "she's right there Ronnie" added George "don't call me Ronnie!" " that's the  stupid name mom used to call me before I  crashed the car" Ron said laughing a bit  "Would you all shut it already!" Anne said, she looked down at Dave's passed out body "what happened!?" She asked, her acting wasn't very good but it was enough to convince everybody else that she had nothing to do with it.

" nothing- I was just- we accidentally trip over and it made it look a bit weird, everything is fine" Kate said through her teary eyes

I get it sometimes I'm stupid or dumb not even a dumb person would fall for that.

" well that checks out" Ron said "let's go off to bed now, George let's go to sleep" Amber whispered

I look down at Dave, his eyes were barely able to open,his face was all bruised up and his nose was bleeding dark red blood, his cheek had a small cut.

I stood up and looked over at Kate, gently grab her hand to help her stand up, we walked towards the living room and sat on the couch in silence

I turned towards her and realize she was playing with her fingers I've learned that she does that when she's a bit nervous just like me or scared.

"Kate we both know that's not true, what you said back there" I could feel Kate's gaze at me as I kept looking forward.

"But I'm not pushing you to tell me anything if you're not comfortable telling me" I turned over to her and my softened my expression once I saw her "I just don't want him around you anymore, and I know it sounds a bit toxic and sorry, I just don't want that to ever happen again"

________________________

Writer's notes-
God damn I'm sorry for leaving all of yall in a cliffhanger, it's been a while 😅 I lost my old phone e and thought I lost everything on it too, I finally restored everything  and I'm back in business 🤠 sorry for the wait guys.

Here's a cute pic of James/fred weasley as my apology

Ahhhhhh he's so cute. -fangirl-😅