part 45

⚠️this may include sexual harassment⚠️

⚠️Toxic relationship ⚠️

⚠️ Overall fucked up shit⚠️

⚠️Underage drinking, NO I DON'T APPROVE OF UNDERAGE DRINKING!!⚠️
-------

Kate's pov-

"Shit" i mumbled

"Fuck" some one mumbled besides me, it was Fred looking at the same thing i was.

They were getting crowded by kids in the shop asking for Dave's author graph, what the fuck was happening?! I took Fred's arm and pulled him to the storage room where the twins would sock up extra equipment.

"For fuck sake Fred turn my hair back normal before i cut your balls off!" I said pushing him against the wall after closing the door behind me.

"All you had to do is ask nicely" he giggled, he said a spell and in a puff my hair was back to normal.

"Finally" i sighed

"Why do you want to look good? it's only Anne who cares of what she thinks"  Fred leaned on some boxes

"It's not just her I'm worried about at this point" I mumbled, It was Dave Sander who i was most afraid of you see
I wasn't exactly a virgin. Let's just say he was a bit touchy and pushy

---------Flashback begins---------

"Wait wait your telline you never even touched her pussy before?!" Dave teased his friend

It was Dave, me and 5 more other friends from his school that night, we were all outside at a small campfire after they had a ruff day of testing,  since I never went to school and had friends I decided to tag along dad was to busy with work somewhere else in the word of course, we all decided to drink a bit of alcohol even though we were to young, our teen age minds never cared.

"How about you eh?? I bet Kate doesn't even get sadisfy" one of Dave's friend said

"All of you just don't know how to treat a woman, kate here" Dave started to rub his hand against my tight getting higher and higher up my oversized t shirt and shorts  "I make sure to satisfy her very good" i started to breath unsteady."Dave i can't please not here" i whispered in Dave's ear.

"Relax babe just enjoy yourself stress free, don't worry about a thing in fact pretend no one is here" He started to squeeze my tights, and I felt uncomfortable with all the eye on me.

I looked around to the boys all feeling themselves What the fuck?! I made eye contact with one of Dave's friends and he proceeded to wink and do sexual signals i wanted to throw up.

I didn't know what to do I felt like a mouse compared to all these lions, hungry lions. I was scared and a warm tear slowly started to fall, Dave was starting to press against my clint when i shot up.

"No!" I yelled "kate babe relax-"

"Don't tell me to Relax!" I yelled

"Fuck all of you assholes!" I flipped them off and started to run towards my house with tears running down my cheeks choking on air hoping they didn't follow me.

I ran inside my house And locked the doors and windows i knew they would still be able to go through that too so I held on to my wand tight the whole night.

It wasn't until a week passed I was still scared to leave the house and i couldn't eat or sleep well, but i had to go pick up some books from library to keep myself educating at home.

I felt like shit after that encounter i put on baggy joggers and a hoodie leaving my hair down .I wished i could take my wand but Dad never let me use magic outside the house until i was finally old old enough or until i finally got the hang of it which sounded fair.

I sighed one more time until started walking towards the library, I was ashamed everytime I would accidentally make eye contact with someone it felt as if they could see right through me, i was embarrassed of myself. It was that or they just kept staring because of my muggle clothes.

I entered the library and headed to the back where the bigger books were usually at, there was this particular book i tried to reach out and get in when I was pressed against the books by someone hovering over me grabbing the book i was about to get.

I turned around to meet those blue eyes, not the ones I had fallen for half a year or so but the blue eyes im still terrified to look at.

"Hello babe" he said casually, pressing me again the shelf

"Er- i- hello I- i gotta go" i manage to say

"Oh really?  It sound more like your trying to avoid me" he said keeping his eyes on the opened book he was holding

" I-i wasn't really I p-promise"i stuttered fuck I'm screwed

He dropped the book and looked at me dead in the eyes "you embarrassed me, you slut" he whisper yelled

"I-im s-sorry-" before i could finish Dave wrap his hand around my neck "oh yeah? Your sorry?" I started to choke on my tears and nodded

"Then let's continue what we started that night" he started to trade his hand down my joggers and tease me, he entered a finger, i wasn't in control of my body any longer.

That same week dad got home from work and announced we would be moving again.

And Dave now just felt like a mistake in my teenage times.

-------- End of Flashback--------

Kate's pov-

I started to breath intensely again "no not now" i said in a shaky voice, i was getting a panic attack.

My body felt weak as it feel to the ground and my breathing didn't stop increasing

"Bloody hell Kate what's happening?!" Fred asked panicked

I cold feel total darkness starting to fill in my mind, and thoughts ran through my mind
--
"It was your own fault"

                      "You slut"

      "You really think he loves, needs, wants you?"

                                  "Your just his toy!"

"Your nobody compared to her!"

--

"N-no-thing g-g-get out!" I barely even finished before Fred wrapped his arms around me

"It's okay it's okay, calm down love look at me" Fred started to move my hair from my face

"Count after your fingers with me 1...."

"Wwo-ne" I followed Fred's orders

"Good now deep breaths....2...."

I took a deep breath"t-two" i kept going feeling light headed

"Great your doing great love .....3...." He continued

"T-three" i mumbled

"4" fred pointed at the Fourth finger up

"Four" i said still a bit unsteady

"5"Fred said pushing my fifth finger down

"Five" i said a bit better

"I'm sorry for breaking out just now i-" Fred pulled me into a hug filling my lungs with the smell of cinnamon, fireworks, vanilla and perfume i accidentally sprayed on him when I was getting ready inside his car.

"Thank you" i whispered

"Hey Fred! Anne and this other guy are looking for you and Kate!" George said before closing the door again realizing we were having a moment.