part 35

Kate's pov-

5th day/2 weeks

During the time I spend in the shop i noticed this woman About 4 years younger or so kept coming and talking to fred, flirting if I'm honest.

"Who's that?" The woman walking out the doors after having another flirtatious conversation with Fred.

"Oh her name is Anne Gardener, she buys product alot here"

Fred said still looking at her through the glass.

"Oh she seems nice....i little to nice" i said the last words under my breath

But Fred still heard me

"Jealous are we now? Love?" Fred's leaned placed his both hands against the counter i was cleaning, locking me in between them, his vains were so damn visible i gulped a little.

He knows what he's doing doesn't he.

I turned around and grabbed his collar
"No, but you might as well keep trying" i whispered

"Hey love this is the best view right now but someone is planning on-well then... they just ran off with some good stuff, let's continue-"

I pushed fred off And ran after out, i already gave some thing free the first day I'm not doing it again!

"Hey kid stop!" I kept chasing her everywhere

"Stop her!" I yelled

Everyone moved to the side as if it was non of there concerned

"Well fuck you all!" I yelled at the people who didn't even flinched to help.

" I- got -you-NOW!" I said while i huffed

The girl huffed just as much , she had no were to go she was trapped

"Shit- ladie-all this for some - couple of things-?!

"HELL YEAH!"  I yelled back

"It's never okay to steal!now give them back!" The girl rolled her eyes and handed me the one that were visible

"All of them" i raised an eyebrow

She rolled her eyes and gave me the ones on her pocket.

"You can keep the rest" i may have my stupid moment but I'm not an idiot.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Oh please I'm not dumb, stop stealing and go home your parents must be worried"

"I don't have parents, or a home to got to"

I felt bad....

"Oh it's cool i had a friend who was an orphan too, now hes married and killed the most powerful dark wizard of all you'll be fine he's still losers in my eyes don't tell him I said that"

 I walked away a few steps before i stopped.

"Come on kid, its going to rain soon" i felt the light shine out of her once she heard what i said.

"Anyways what's your name"

"Luisa"

"Pfff sorry but who TF would call thre- oh shit sorry i forgot"i slapped my mouth fuck
"If this makes you feel better my parents both died" i added

"Yeah it makes me feel about better" she said sarcastically.

"Oh i like you" i said giggling
---
Fred pov-

I was still dazzled by what happened at the counter with kate i lost track of how kate was taking.... should i warn her?

That kiddo might be in danger..... especially with kate, Kate's been getting quite an attitude which didn't help, at all! I mean she could be yelling at me and I'll still find it hot damn.

The doors bell rang, in cam kate and the little girl.

"Are you alright?" I asked her

"Yeah i-"

"Not you the little girl" i said teasing kate

"Ou i like him, his cute" the little girl said

"Only when he wants to" kate said

"So what can I do for you?"

"Fred give me your house keys" kate said lifting up her hand

"What house keys i don't even have a house i dont- here you go" i couldn't compete against Kate's puppy eyes.

"I'm adopting her!" Kate said jumping

I choked on my own saliva

"Your what!?" I asked

"PLEASE! LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS!AND SHE'S LIKE ME WITH A MINNY ATTITUDE PLEASE FREDDIE PLEASE!!" Kate begged

I looked at the girl who was covered in mood and had dirty hair and clothes, i couldn't say no to that

"Fine, if you answer my question" i leaned over the counter table

"Who told you I had my house?"

"Love, Amber promised not to keep secrets from me so she did as she promised"

First of all kate called me love....for the first time in a while my stomach filled with butterflies And second of all I'm hexing Amber!!!!
----

Meanwhile at a muggle spa

Amber's pov-

I felt Goosebumps go down my neck

"Babe i think I'm being talked about right now" i looked over at George who had green substance all over his face and cucumbers on his eyes

"Who wouldn't talk about you?, Beside your to pretty not to talk about" George said eating one of the cucumbers that was on his eyes.

"Sir that's the 11th one you've eaten"

--------

Kate's pov-

I took a long look at Fred's home, it looked comfortable, it was a smaller version of the Burrow a bit improved too.

I steeped in and the smell of cinnamon and vanilla hit me strong.dayyum!!.

I looked over at the small plants being watered by a floating Water pot, the sun's raise was basically lighting up the whole place.

I looked at the living room wich included a fire pit Fred made himself, Orange couches and pictures everywhere mostly family Pictures.

I couldn't find a Single one of me in them, i tried not to look upset and kept looking for the extra room Fred used for dumb storage.

Fred stayed at the shop as me and Luisa made ourselves a home at his home, i didn't want to bother George and Amber anymore, plus i was basically adding an extra plate on the table that needed to be feed.

I promised once i was back on my feet i would stop petering everyone and pay them back as soon as possible,anyways Fred still owe me.

"Here you can wear some of my clothes I'll buy you clothes as soon as I can" i held up a pinky finger as i sat down at the couch

"That's childish"
Luisa said trying to act cool even though she didn't even know we're the bathroom was.

Maybe picking up a grumpy teenager wasn't the best ideas, but i don't regret it.