part 12

After a few minutes I got myself to sleep and  try not let the fact that me and freds were so close make me go out of control.

I fell back to sleep not really remembering my dream I woke up to an empty bed with just me on it. I looked around i was by myself out side was darker meaning it was night time by the time I woke up.

I stood up feeling a little bit better and headed over the door turning the knob slowly try not to make noise, I got out and  looked down the staircase and heard distant voices.

It was the whole Weasley family, with Hermione and Remus with them, they were disgusting something, heard Molly talk to the whole family about how they should seek hideout and how the  Burrow wasn't safe anymore.

" what about Kate"  Fred asked, George elbowed Ron and smiled " yeah Mom what are going to do about Fred's girlfriend" George teased

"We don't have to worry about Kate now do we fred?ron added making Hermione and Ginny giggle

"oh would you  stop it already this is serious we could be all in danger especially Kate!" Everyone went silent.

Fred walked over to Molly " what do you mean  Especially Kate??"fred asked serious.

" Harry told me that we should hide Kate for her sake she might not be emotionally ready for all this" Ginny added.

"They weren't just going for sirius they were after her too!" Ron added

why would anybody be so cruel?... I asked myself

"Kate is going to be alright now I want all of you to pack your things right now and stop mentioning how much kate is in danger everything will be alright" Molly said "the burrow isn't as safe anymore and you all know it" Molly added looking around knowing it would be the last time they would all be there.

" Harry is supposed to be coming any minute now" Ron said "yeah we can't leave without Harry we have to wait for him " Hermione said

"Of course we're waiting especially Ginny" both twins said winking at Ginny

"Oh you too shut up" Ginny said looking as red as her own hair.

Molly shook her head 

A few seconds later someone knocked on the door everybody went silent In a second.

" I'll go check" Author said  heading over the door and opened it slightly "it's Harry !" he exclaimed

"hello sir good evening he said Harry then went inside with his luggage"

"Hello little brother" Fred and George said at the same time." I thought I was your only little brother" Ron said.

"well he's the better one" fred said.

"better looking too"George added

"Are you to confessing your feelings?" Hermione said between her laughs.

"No but you should" the twins shot back looking at Hermione then at ron

Damn.burn.

"Yeah mione that's a brilliant idea isn't it?" I said laughing walking down the few last steps.

" Kate you're right" Harry said "never been better" I said in a  sarcastic way.

A few minutes later-

I packed my things up which were already kind of packed I didn't really unpacked once I got there I looked over at a photo frame with me and dad on it, it was the my first day back at Hogwarts...to bad I'm basically dropping out now we'll basically every one is. I was going to my first ever Yull ball... Not with anyone to be exact but...i really was looking forward to it.