Barlowen {One Shots 2}

Start from the beginning

'I shouldn't have had all that cheese for lunch!' The effort he was making in holding his stomach in could be heard in his voice. 'Do I look like a whale or something?'

Gary bit into his bottom lip, trying not to laugh convulsively again - because, in many ways, it just wasn't funny. Over the years, they'd all had every inches of their bodies scrutinised so closely that it was understandable that Mark should have a complex about 'losing' his figure. He'd noticed lately how Mark refused to get off his clothes for the cameras, when the rest of them were still willing - even him! But he'd not thought that much about it. Until now.

And he, of all people, should understand Mark's paranoia.

'You look lovely!' Taking a step closer, he reached out and took Mark's hat off his head, tossing it aside, and then brushed his fringe from his eyes. 'Now please stop hiding...everything!'

Gary's hand enclosed over Mark's, which was clasping the towel closely around his waist. Gently, he ran his thumb over the back of Mark's hand, stroking the soft skin under his wrist and lulling him into a false sense of security - before grabbing the towel and yanking it away.

'Oi!' Mark's eyes widened as he realised he was naked; Gary took a step forward, wrapping his arm around the small of Mark's back and then leaning down to gently kiss his neck - at the same time casting his eyes appreciatively down the back of Mark's naked body and the perfect curves of his arse.

'You're gorgeous, Mark,' he purred. 'See?'

As he felt Gary's erection pressing through the thin towel left between them, grinding into his stomach, Mark couldn't help but smile; his grin broadened as Gary littered more and more little kisses over his throat, holding him ever closer. Catching sight of the pair of them entwined in the mirror, he felt rather silly about finding himself so unattractive.

All of that was forgotten when Gary took time out from covering his chest and tummy with kisses to whisper: 'You're the most beautiful man in the world, Mark, and I love you...'

Gary was working his way lower and lower, and Mark was soon shimmering with desire, sweaty palms stroking almost mindlessly over Gary's hair and shoulders. When Gary began to lap at the downy hair between Mark's groin and navel, he bit hard into his bottom lip to stop himself crying out, and begging for Gary to hurry up.

Mark was getting so carried away that he didn't even hear the approaching footsteps. Gary only heard them at the last minute, jumping up with an incriminating yell, and yanking his towel up in front of a very aroused Mark, and himself.

Another male bather walked into the changing rooms to pick up a towel. Gary blushed deeply.

At first, he thought the man was going to ignore them and walk away. But then the newcomer caught sight of Mark, who was leaning against the wall with the towel around his waist, trying to look innocent.

He was looking flushed and guilty...and sexy as hell.

The man shot Mark a leer and a wink, said something that sounded very much like a 'come on' in a language neither of them understood, and then walked out again.

Mark giggled, as Gary reached back to squeeze his hand.

'Maybe I have still got 'it'?'

'Too bloody right you 'ave,' said Gary. 'But maybe this is a bit public for finishing what I started. Can you wait?'

'Err, no,' said Mark, 'but it's okay! There's still that cubical...'

.............

Leaning against the edge of a secluded little pool at the edge of the complex, Gary gazed at Mark. He was floating, flat on his back in the pool, limbs splayed wide. It was getting late. The sun was finally sinking behind the baroque facade of the hotel, and the pool was emptying out - which was a blessed relief.