He forgot to notice how aroused the older was when he questioned him like a cop.

"We can stop if you want?", Lan Zhan noticed how uncomfortable he looked and decided to start driving. Wei Ying was quick enough to retort back as usual.

"How about...", He pressed his lips against the shell of Lan zhan's ears and whispered something into his ears which sounded like an enticing offer.

Lan Zhan's breath actually hitched this time when he heard the arousing deal his fiance made with him.

And, that was how the pair ended up making out in the elevator.

Wei Ying's face flushed a shade of red and bears of sweat rolled down his forehead as he gasped and moaned in between his harsh breaths. Lan wangji sure had a way with his hands. He played with his body skillfully, just like he played his cello on weekends.

"Don't move.", Lan Zhan warned and pressed the button to their floor before he dived into wei ying's milky white neck once again. Wei Ying chided to his words with a flustered look on his face and wrapped his hands around Lan zhan's neck before he nipped onto his neck.

Lan wangji wasn't going to let his uncle cockblock them this time. He was going to make love with wei ying either ways. He threw his phone on the couch before he continued to kiss wei ying.

"How long has it been?", Wei Ying asked not remembering the last time when Lan Zhan and him fucked around like this.

"Three weeks.", And, a gasp left wei ying's lips at the same time. How could he, of all the people in this World skip his everyday rituals with Lan Zhan. That was absolutely preposterous!

"How scandalous. My Lan er gege hasn't fucked me in three days. Has he found someone better, mn?", Wei Ying teased biting the shell of Lan zhan's ears. He loved it when Lan zhan's ears turned red from the waves of arousal he doused him into.

Lan Zhan's eyes flicked a dangerous shade of red when wei yīng was back at his usual charades. He wrapped his one hand around the back of wei ying's neck and made him look up at him. Wei Ying's cheeks were blood red yet, he somehow managed to tease him despite wanting to go at it.

"Only you.", Wei Ying giggled in approval and pressed a kiss on Lan zhan's lips before a gasp left his lips. The older hoisted him up in his arms and walked inside their penthouse where the elevator door opened up.

As the sparks went off amongst tehir bodies with each and every singles touches and breath. Wei Ying arched his back and dived into Lan zhan's neck as the older did too and furiously unbuttoned his shirt.

Without breaking apart from the kiss, Lan Zhan slammed wei ying's body on to the glass partition of their bedroom.

"Ooof~!", Wei Ying's throat punched out a groan when he felt his back getting slammed against the thick glass partition. Lan Zhan whispered a small apology and peppered kisses all over wei ying's neck and undressed wei ying little by little.

"Isn't it kinda NSFW for the rabbits there?", Wei Ying rocked his hips against his crotch earning a breathy moan rippling from Lan zhan's throat. His eyes gazed at the huge rabbit enclosure he built for his rabbits a few days ago and smiled, he liked how the enclosure was.

"They do it all the time.", Lan Zhan murmured leaving hickeys all over wei ying's milky white skine. His hands grazed over wei ying's tummy and pressed the small bulge feeling the fat all over it, he smiled for a good second feeling happy over how wei yīng was getting nursed back to health just the way he should.

The cancer cells had successfully stopped multiplying. Now, all the doctors had to make sure was to take care of his immunity system and bring it back to health. All wei ying had to do for that was just to take care of himself and so things such, as yoga and eat healthy. Just a session or more, wei ying was good as healthy.