Part 10 (Hokmuto pov)

FEMUTO POV)

I crashed slowly to the crushed up buildings underneath me. As I smashed onto the ground I watched a giant shadow behind me beat into the air. It was hok, he was here to save me. I watched from the ground as I saw him slashing his two front legs at Godzilla's face.

SKREONK!

Godzilla wasn't happy with how Hok treated him. I never really realized that we challenged the king, but I never gave it enough attention.

Godzilla watched as hok beated his wings up into the thin air and dive bomned to Godzilla's head. I watched wide eyed as I saw Godzilla bend down and slap hok with his tail sending him into a still standing up building. I landed my head onto the earths destroyed ruins and felt a boom under me. I had blacked out.

(Hok muto POV)

I flapped my wings into the air to avoid Godzilla's dangerous jaws. Then I let my wings give up and let them crash me to his face. He didn't move, he ducked and I watched in shock as a giant tail came out to me. I squinted my eyes as I got ready for the slam on my face. I felt a HARD SLAP got my face as it felt like a whip across my face. It was very painful YOU wouldn't even know. I glanced back at my mate as I went hurling to the ground. My back hit a sharp building. My wings and legs were the last thing to hit the ground as my vision went blurry. I could figure out a two legged kaiju standing above my disabled body. I slowly got up to my feet just as Godzilla slammed me back onto the ground. I rolled my head to feel a pierce at my leg. Something had impaled me. I didn't bother fighting Godzilla, my mate was unconscious and I was done for. I closed my eyes and took my final breath.

(Godzilla's POV)

I smirked as I saw the tiny bug closing his eyes, towering above him I watched in disgust as he tried to fight back, I easily slammed him back onto the ground and I watched as it's leg was impaled as it landed. It wailed in pain but I wasn't hurt. I saw in a glimpse of my eye another Muto rose from a pile of rubble and buildings. She charged toward me, I wasn't quick enough as she shoved me into the hard cold body of her mate.

To be continued...