Thirteen

A F R A I D

The church was almost....empty? It's very rare to see it like this? Did something bad happen? Did someone die? A sick feeling punched me in the stomach as a lot of questions gathered my thoughts as I walked to the father.

"What happened? It's very rare to see this church so empty, father" I asked looking around.

"My dear child, unfortunately the church owner went to jail for fraud. He tried to rob poor people with fake black magic books. So, people stopped coming to this church." He said as sadness flickers through his face.

I knew it. I shouldn't have trusted that sly old man so easily. But who knew, he will give me a real book? Everything that's happening is because of him.

"I am so sorry about this, father," I said politely.

"You see, my child. That's how greed destroys people. He, who wants everything every time will lose everything anytime." He said shaking his head.

After having a conversation with the priest, I prayed to God to make everything go back to normal,that I learned my lesson. I will never try to mess with black magic.

"Dear God, if you exist show mercy on your child. I apologize for messing with your creations. Forgive me and take Evil away from me." I prayed silently before getting up.

Suddenly I felt a shiver all over my body. I froze as I turned around to meet the cold eyes of Evil. He was sitting on one of the benches like a normal human being. What the hell is he doing in such a sacred place? I thought he was just trying to scare me. A crooked smile formed his lips as he mumbled something.

"Afraid?"

Yes, that's what he mumbled. I gulped my saliva as I step back. What the hell is he? I took a deep breath and slowly walked towards him.

"Stop following me around. I am not giving you my soul" I whispered.

"If you don't give me your soul, I will have no choice but to snatch it. Alas, you'll die if I do that," He said as his eyes turned pale grey.

I will what? He will kill me. God damn it, why the hell did I think I could summon a guardian angel? I am going crazy.

"I'm going home," I whispered as I turned my heels and walk away.

A wave of fear is burning all over my body He is not a saint. He will kill me and take away my soul. Should I just give him my soul? Oh no no, he is just trying to trick me into giving my soul to him or else he would kill me the first time we met. Forget it, I gave up on life a long time ago. When Shawn and his gang started to bully me, I wanted to die every day. But I put a smile on my face for the sake of my poor parents. I won't die without fighting for my life.

I was about to cross the road as I heard multiple people shouting. I looked up to see a truck coming towards me in a rapid motion. I wanted to run but I just stood frozen on my feet. My eyes widen as the truck was about to hit me. I screamed in horror as I defensively crossed my arms. I waited for my death but nothing came. I slowly opened my eyes to see the truck ride in front of my face. I looked around to see people freeze in their spot with a wide mouth and horror-filled eyes. What did the hell happen?

"Are you gonna keep standing?" A voice whispered. I looked at the other side of the road. He was standing there just staring down my soul.

"It's hard to stop time. I don't want to go against nature. Hurry up or die" He whispered as he held out his right hand for me. I walked to the other side of the road as I held his hand tightly. I shivered, his hands were cold.

"Thank you," I whispered in disbelief.

He saved my life but why? He wants to kill me and take my soul, doesn't he? I looked at the other side of the road.

3, 2, 1

And the truck went away with a rapid motion. People started walking and minding their own business.

"What-" he cut me off.

"I removed the last 25 seconds of memory from their life," He whispered.

"How can you do that?" I asked.

"Easy, just like I erased your mother's memory and turned you into a little freak in front of the whole world. Wait, your parents are hiding your mental condition from the authorities, right? Foolish humans," He said with a crook smile.

"You did what? How could you do this to me? What have I ever do to you?" I yelled at him.

"I can do anything I want, Nia. Why did you think the psychiatrist let you stay at your home not in a mental asylum? Think about it, Nia. I did you a favour and allowed you to continue with your normal life. If I can mess with your life, I sure can turn the tables and give you everything you want"

"Now, go to sleep Nia" I heard him whispered

Before I could understand what is happening, I felt myself light headed, my vision was getting blurry. I was about to fall when he caught me.

"Sleep," he softly whispered.

He has turned my life a complete mess just to get what he wants. My soul but I will never let him the satisfaction of getting what he wants. After all, he is a devil. They are sinners. How can I trust a monstrous creature's word?
____

I feel hot, extremely hot like I am burning. I opened my eyes to only meet with those cruel empty eyes. What's happening? I felt dizzy and tired. He took my hand in his and licked my middle finger. I wanted to push him away but I just couldn't. I felt vulnerable.

"E-evil?" I whispered.

My throat felt dry.

"Relax and enjoy, Nia" His gaze was paralyzing and his words were hypnotising. I felt myself getting lost in his pitch-black orbs.

He licked my ear as my cheeks burned red in embarrassment and....arousal? My ears were burning. He slowly went to my neck and started to leave soft kisses all over it. What is he doing? F*CK, it feels so good.

"Ummm ahh" I moaned as he found my sweet spot.

He smiled against my neck. His hot breaths were making me shiver. He licked my sweet spot before biting it. I screamed in pain but he quickly grabbed my mouth with his big hand. My eyes started to get blurry. He is not making a love bite, he is f*cking marking my body as his territory. 

"Mine," He moaned against my neck. I could feel hot liquids around my neck. Shit, he made me bleed. He kissed and sucked on my blood as I froze in my spot.

"I will make you mine"

🇻 🇴 🇹 🇪  🇦 🇳 🇩 🇫 🇴 🇱 🇱 🇴 🇼 

A/N: I know the smut was kinda disappointing but I will make it up to you all.

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter. See you in next chap <3