"My darling," he sighed out, "you're awake,"

Anya nodded, "What happened?" she asked, before the realization hit her, "oh fuck, you saw the dress didn't you?" she groaned at the thought, feeling like that magical moment she had dreamed of for so long - when he'd see her standing there in that dress, was taken from her

"I did, I'm sorry..." Levi began, before Anya's attention was quickly diverted to the other side of her, as Armin attempted to wake Nathalie

Nathalie let out a soft groan as she slapped Armin's hands off of her, "don't fucking touch me, kid,"

"Doctor, Anya is awake," Armin explained, as Nathalie sat up straight and looked at Anya.

Nathalie sighed in relief, "It's about time, Anya," she rolled her eyes, "you've been out all day and night, lazyass," She smiled, "just kidding, you've had a hell of a day, you know that? Tell me, what's the last thing you remember?"

Anya bit her lip as she tried to think, "being in the dress shop, and talking with you, and you saying it feels nostalgic..."

"Oh right," Nathalie brushed her hair out of her face and she sat straight. She let out a groan. The position she had slept had made her back ache like an eighty-year-old granny. "Levi, you do the explaining, or me?"

"You're the Doctor," Levi groaned, "But I want to tell her the last bit," He smiled, and with the glance of his smile that Anya caught, she knew it couldn't all be bad news

"Fine," Nathalie tucked her glasses further up the bridge of her nose. "You had a seizure, a high blood pressure that led to a stroke and you basically fucking died, but I brought you back, you're fucking welcome," Nathalie huffed bluntly.

"I fucking... died?" Anya asked, looking around the room as she noticed the rest slowly stirring awake "I DIED?"

"Yeah, but relax, you're very alive now," Nathalie stood up and headed for the door. "Now excuse me, I need my daily dose of nicotine," She said before she walked out of the room with a pack of cigarettes in her hands and a lighter.

"I died?" Anya repeated, looking from the door to Levi, "I died, in my wedding dress?"

Levi sighed as he looked around the room, hoping for someone else to speak up first, which luckily, Armin did. "Yes, but - Nathalie brought you back. Which means she can do it again,"

"Curse be damned, she did it," Mikasa smiled as she walked towards Anya's bed and sat down where Nathalie previously was, "I told you, we're not letting you die,"

"BUT I DID DIE?" Anya shouted, she was panicking.

"Shh, baby" Levi started, standing up and pressing a kiss to her forehead, "You're alive now, Doctor Burgess saved you. She saved your life," Levi was right, Nathalie had saved Anya's life - and he was eternally grateful. He never wanted to feel like that again - the terror, the pain, the loneliness that was losing her - if only for a few moments. He couldn't imagine feeling like that for the rest of his life. He couldn't imagine losing her. He couldn't imagine a life without her after barely getting her back. But, no, he could not think like that. She was pregnant with three wonderful little precious lives they created together out of love, that they would raise together, that would grow up with both of their parents right by their sides.

Anya could feel her heart beating, threatening to force itself out of her chest. She swallowed, and looked at Levi, "what else, what is it you wanted to tell me?" she asked, "Am I going to die... again ?"

Levi let out a soft laugh as he moved the hand that was holding her to her belly, still cupping her face with the other hand, "Doctor Burgess wouldn't allow you to die again, my love, and neither will I," he smiled as he looked at her, those soft blue eyes he hoped his children would end up with. Her hair - albeit messy, still framing her face so perfectly. "For more reasons than one," He smiled at her and he brought her close. "Dr. Burgess confirmed it. You're pregnant,"