6- Good luck with that

Comenzar desde el principio

Night growled and flicked her mane. "I don't think Emma even needs a Guardian Angel."

"Right..." I said awkwardly.

We entered a room that absolutely sparkled from every point, the walls seemed made from jewels, gold and silver. The walls swirled in complex patterns that seemed to draw your eye to the centre if the room where and empty pedestal sat.

~This is where the Legendary Heart once was.~ Arceus nodded.

"So that's why I wasn't allowed in this room." Night frowned. "Mystery solved. Well one anyway."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "You're a pain you know that right?"

"Let's see I've been told that at least a thousand times, so the idea had come to me." Night shot back sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes again. "Well I should be going. I need to avoid Silver for as long as posable."

"Good luck with that." Night snickered as everything around me faded.

~*🌸*~

The sun was only just rising from behind the horizon when I woke up. I was in my bedroom even though I'm pretty sure I fell asleep outside.... Red must of brought me in, he's so sweet, I couldn't ask for anyone better to call my boyfriend. I pushed off my covers, waking Hope and Trust in the process.

Being used to getting up early to take care of my nightmares, the two didn't complain about the early rise. They leapt off the end of my bed and waited patiently as I remade it. I flicked my lamp off, smiling to myself when I figured Red must of turned it on for me.

Since I was still dressed from yesterday I slipped down the hall silently with Hope and Trust at my heals. I walked down the stairs rather than sliding down the railing and made my exit through the back door. I closed it behind me and sighed at my success of not waking anyone.

A small smile spread across my face as I glanced down at my Pokemon. "You guys ready?"

~Why wouldn't I be?~ Hope smirked.

~Well I've still never been in this forest but yes, I'm ready.~ Trust shrugged. ~Let's go.~

"Okay then." I smiled taking off from my house, vaulting over the fence and running into the surrounding forrest with my Pokemon at my heels.

~*🌸*~
~Silver's pov~

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, greeting Clair who was drinking what looked like coffee from a mug with her gym symbol on it while watching the news. A Dragonair lay curled at her heals, it raised its head to look at me when I entered, its purple eyes searching over me for any sign of a treat before lower its head once more.

"Is Emma up yet?" I asked, noting that she wasn't in the room and normally got up early.

"Probably out." Clair shrugged. "She'll be back by lunch time, don't worry."

I frowned. "And your okay with her jus wondering off?" I asked.

Clair nodded. "It's fine, Emma's always up early and she can handle herself. Since she has nightmares most most nights, she's up before the sun rise most nights and she finds comfort in the forest, It's a safe town here and everyone around here knows Emma and that if they mess with her they'll end up with a foot to the face." She gave a shrug. "I don't know why you're so worried, sure she can get into trouble but it only makes her strive to become stronger."

I gave a slight sigh as Emma's Pichu jumped into the windowsill. She looked around for a moment before leaping into the bench, grabbing an apple in her mouth and taking off again.