"Wrong answer...again" I said looking into his black eyes.

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION..." I yelled punching him till his jaw cracked. I then went to the power machine and started to place power into his body.

"I- I fu-fuck y-young ...girls" he said making me punch him more, and by now his mouth was filled with blood.

"You fuck young girls?!" I yelled cutting into him, that I could by now almost see his ribs.

"YOU FUCKING TOUCHED WHAT IS MINE. MINE ONLY. YOU TOUCHED HER" I yelled taking one eye out with the dagger. He was screaming and blood was all over him, but it's just the beginning.

"W-who... I'm s-sorry D-Don...-ple-please s-s-spare -me" he said making my anger flood more.

⚠️violence over ⚠️

I tortured him till I felt my anger out, but it will never go away because he caused pain to what is mine. He touched what is MINE. He felt her body against his. He felt what is MINE. FUCKING MINE. I will kill him. But not before she gets her revenge.

I went out from the warehouse and headed to my car. Blood was all over me, but I was used to it. 'I'm gonna kill him' my inner self came making a smirk crawl up my face. I was in my thoughts when the thought of him being Lya's dad came across my mind. I mean as her report said. Arie didn't dated since high school and she got raped at the age of 16...

That's when I decided to ask Arie. She have no escape. She have to answer or I will remove my protection from her family's house.

"What happened?" Arie asked sitting on the bed. She was always silent and didn't argue much as before and I liked it to be honest.

"Nothing" I said heading to the bathroom. I need a shower. As I was about to close the door to the bathroom she was in front of the door.

"-umYou need help with the hands?" She asked looking at my bleeding knuckles. I let her in and by now her soft hands moving around my big hands.

"Did you eat today?" I asked after a long silent. She looked at me before looking down again.

"I-I was not hungry" she said making me want to kill her. It was 11 at night and she haven't eaten anything the whole damn day.

"You wasn't hungry for 24 hours?" I asked lifting her head so I can look into her eyes. She looked at me and tried to remove her head.

"Luca I'm tired" she said looking into my eyes.

"You are not gonna sleep if you don't eat anything" I said walking closer to her. She was backing off till her perfect ass hit the marble.

"B-but I'm not hung...r...y" she whispered the last words. I was looking deep into her eyes before she decided to bite her lips.

"Didn't you hear me Arie?" I asked making her whisper a yes.

"Good now go down to the kitchen and I will be there soon" I said making her small form walk out the bathroom.

Arie's POV:

It was a week ago last I saw my family. I miss them. I still can't believe that my dad slapped me, for her.
The doctors were also here for Lya, and they said that they don't have control over the cancer anymore. When I heard that I frizzed and didn't know what to do. I was weak and pathetic again. I couldn't do anything.

Since the day I heard that the cancer is getting out of control, the toxic voices are coming almost everyday. It even made me try to kill myself again, because I almost didn't have anything to live for.