⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!

Start from the beginning

Placing a hand atop her head a sigh passed through his lips. "Your mother would've been proud, it's honestly a little uncanny how you're so much like her. She was friends with everyone, like you and she seemed a little hostile but she was very warm hearted."

Every time she heard about her mother, a warm feeling in her chest arose. "That's nice to hear, really."

"She was my best friend and I miss her, I can't imagine how you feel. She is your mother after all." He mumbled out, a solemn expression gracing his features.

"You loved her," she said, earning a look from him. "In a way I can't and never will. You knew her when she was young and as an adult. I only remember bits and snippets of her, my memories of my own mother are so far and few. She and my dad, they both died when I was young. I'll never get to have memories of her like you."

Before he could respond however, everyone else had started to come out. With another pat to her head, he mumbled, "I'll tell you about her more... some day."

As soon as the pink skinned girl spotted the brunette, she made an immediate beeline to her and proceeded to tackle her to the ground. "Koucchan! You're up early! You're usually the last one here."

"I wanted to train a bit before you all woke up," she said.

"Did you get enough sleep this time?" Todoroki asked.

"Just," a yawn escaped from her lips as she turned to face the half and half boy. "How about yourself, Sho?"

Bakugo stepped in between them, "nobody cares!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Vlad stared intently at the young girl who was fending off Tiger whilst delivering blows of her own. Even he could tell with a single glance that she was holding back. It only made him wonder how strong she actually was. He didn't know her parents personally but, he knew of how strong they were. He wanted to see what else the daughter of two pro heroes could do.

"Monoma, Kendo." He called out, interrupting them from their training. "How would you two like to train with Yagami? How about it Aizawa?"

"Yagami!" He shouted, distracting her and allowing the pro hero to deliver a swift punch to her face. "You're done training with Tiger for now, spar with these three for the next hour. Feel free to use your quirks."

Kourin rubbed her jaw, "mhm, sounds like fun."

"Two against one seems hardly fair." Kendo said, eyeing the brunette in front of her, more specifically the forming bruise on her cheek and the scar on her eye.