The Naughty Spaceholder (Feedback)

Start from the beginning

The asshole and nice girl duo. I've seen this countless times before, but I don't say that in a bad way. It just adds to the realism of your story. Good for you. It's important for any piece of fiction to have some grounds for reality.

Honestly, she totally sounds jealous lmao.

Oh okay so they do have a sexual relationship. Interesting.

So, Derek is a cheater, huh? I know these are enticing for erotica's but if your goal was to make him despicable, you've done an excellent job.

Catherina too, for all intents and purposes. You'd think a woman would hate a cheating man but I suppose not.

Sex scene was written well. Good job!

Derek chapter 2

I like the backstory about how his dad would send investigators to him.

Catherina 3

It's good that Catherina has a reasonable friend like Sarah who can call her out for being subservient to some guy that fucks other women but won't "allow her," to date other guys. Yikes, talk about abusive and controlling. I've officially lost all respect in either of the characters.

But hey, as long as she's happy right?

----------------------------------------

You had good pacing. I liked the short chapters and the switching of characters. It made it easier and more enjoyable for me to keep up with the story. But also, what are you trying to go for in this story? Derek doesn't seem like a good person and Catherina isn't that good herself considering the cheating dynamic of their relationship. Your writing is good but honestly, I couldn't actually bring myself to care for either of the characters.

•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•

ReviewerReggaeGirl4

Comments: Upon reading the blurb, the book seemed like a story about a guy who is in love with his best friend. But as long as she does not want to be with him, he'll date space holders. And she does not want to date him as long as he keeps doing that.

The book met my expectations, as I truly enjoyed this complicated love story seasoned with sexiness and a good portion of humor and directness.

The plot pulled me in instantly. I felt like I needed to know whether Derek and Cathy find each other in the end or end up going their separate ways. I loved the honest writing style, and how the author didn't mince her words.

The characters could use a little more depth. After reading the chapters, I didn't feel like I really got to know either of them. Their relationship on the other hand, is complicated and intriguing. It is obvious they have a lot of fun together, can talk about anything and have great sexual chemistry.

The pace is just right. You don't drag, you don't rush, but you could take a little more time and add descriptions of people, clothing, tastes, smells, rooms etc. so the reader gets a better idea of the general atmosphere.

I loved Derek's POV. Writing through a man's perspective without making him sound like a jerk who only has sex on his mind is an art that not many accomplish. However, you have written his perspective extremely well.

I can't say much about the story progress at this point, but you held my attention all the way to the latest update.

What I liked best about your story was the "are you jealous?" sex scene, as you're excellent at building anticipation and an erotic atmosphere. I consider love scenes a strength of yours that I'd like to explore further as the story continues.