Mother's Day part one (short)

Sorry for the short chapter but I had a busy day today and I still do the next part will be longer promise

Toby Point of View

Another dentist appointment, Great honestly it's a miracle that my Nana can afford it this many visits. Though I wish she didn't there's only so much yodelling I can take from my dentist honestly it's like giving me a migraine.

The lights flicker for a second key that was unusual but the dentist assures me that he probably just a small fuse apparently there's been a bit of a shortage of electricity around Arcadia not really unusual for a small town like ours.

I was at my period soon changes when while the dentist turned around I see a O my God what is that, It's too far away for me to make an accurate description but from what it looks like it looks like some sort of blue giant lizard wearing red armour then there was a flashlight and he was gone but soon after he reappeared right in front of me.

I tried to scream but because I'm on some antibiotics my screens are mistaken for  my tongue relaxing since my cheek muscles are relaxed. This is Dad what does he want to see another Bounty Hunter from Marando, The creature then pulled up a display hologram with aja and Krel along with the dog on it then he scares me

electric Alien whispered into my ear: no codes detected

I Thought it was all over but then the electric Monster changes the image from the royal family to what appears to be one of Jim from his speech she gave the other day, so Marando has put a bounty on Jim not awesome sauce. The alien looks at the image then looks back at me does this three times before he is content with the fact that I am definitely not the person in the image with another bolt of lightning he disappears and the electricity comes back on.

Okay once again I am sorry for the short chapter but I will need to get something done today and I still do actually this is all the free time I have and it's gone into making this don't forget to vote and leave a comment please