"I have heard enough." He said while pulling Karter even closer and started patting his head as a form of relief and protection.

In Karter's mind, there was only one thing that was repeating. 

"Omegas can't do anything! they are weak! What can he do!" things that were said by an ignorant Elder not too long ago. "I'm done with this!" The Luna shouted angrily while standing up. 

"Do you even have a little amount of consideration for someone who is going through all of this? I'm trying to make sense of everything but you are all trying to belittle me, someone, who is the center of this madness?! Show some concern and fuck off somewhere until I ask for you!" Karter's left eye started to glow bright silver while the right one was shinning bright yellow, indicating everyone about the presence of another being. Normally for a wolf, their eyes will glow the color yellow or golden to show that their wolf is present. Karter's eyes were telling a different story. These words were obviously coming from the mighty wolf. 

"Please do forgive me, Luna! I have been disrespectful towards you through all this ordeal. I have committed a grave sin" Arthur admitted and bowed down. Karter said nothing but he was kind of relieved that he didn't take offense to his outburst earlier. The Omega didn't know what came over him but something inside of him couldn't stand the discourtesy. 

"Everyone leave." Ivan took charge and glared at them. He realized that his mate needs a break. Now one knows what the mighty wolf can do if provoked. Everyone knew not to oppose him now that he seemed so protective over his mate who looked exhausted and ready to dropped down. 

Slowly everyone hesitantly left the mansion, hundreds of questions in their minds and the desire to answer them all. They all left the couple alone, but the pack Beta Alexander. The couple was plastered together, the Alpha was omitting claiming phenomes to the anxious Omega. 

10 minutes passed away and the pair was still in that position but they were clearly put together. Alex was sitting with his head thrown back and his eyes shut close. The Beta male sympathized with the Alpha and Luna but couldn't help being excited but the events. This was obviously the rarest opportunity and their pack was blessed by it even if the reason behind it was not clear.

"I'll contact other packs to see if a similar event happened anywhere else." Alex sighed as he stood up from the seat. "We can have a meeting tomorrow after collecting our thoughts." The Beta suggested as he looked at the two with a tired smile. "I'll leave you two to relax." Ivan smiled gratefully at his best friend. Alexander stayed with him almost every day even though he had his own house but now that Ivan was mated, he knew that he has to make his house, a home. 

"Thanks." Alpha Ivan muttered and looked down at his sleepy mate. "I can smell Soph is making something really good right now. Let's go eat." Karter rubbed his eyes and slowly nodded at him mate.

"I'm scared." No matter how much he tried not to cry, Karter's eyes would automatically fill with tears at the scary thoughts. 

"I know, love." Ivan sympathetically said as he put his chin on the other's head.

 Ivan still couldn't get over Karter's new appearance. Whenever he looked at his silver bright eyes, he gets the reminder that his mate is a unique and powerful being. It doesn't disturb him in any way that Karter is probably stronger than him, being the son of the Moon Goddess and all,  on the other hand, he feels proud and wants to support him. 

"How about you talk to your mother?" Ivan suggested as he pulled away to cup Karter's face. "I think it will help." Karter nodded slowly but still looked unsure. "What's wrong?" Ivan question as he saw the dubious expressions on him.